Hello, and welcome to POSTCARD STYLE.
WE ARE PROUD AND EXCITED THAT FINALLY WE HAVE POST CARDS AS AN OPTION FOR PURCHASE ! YAY!
A little more about us….
WE DO NOT accept ‘snapshots’ or images that are blurry or outside of the guidelines.
PLEASE GIVE US ONLY YOUR BEST WORK!!!!!
It is VITAL that you title and describe your artwork and let us know a little about the subject (just like a REAL postcard!). The internet is a great source of information. Just remember to quote your source/reference if you do not use your own words.
If your image is removed from the group , it is not meant to be a reflection or judgment on your artwork. It will mean that the rules of the group have not been met. Amend and re-submit.
Remember : location, what the object is, what medium was used for the painting or sketching etc
We do accept :
1. Portraits of famous people. You must tell us who they are and how this portrait came to be
2. All types of artwork, paintings, sculptures etc. Let us know the medium used
3. Animals from the wild kingdom. Let us know which animal it is and where it is located
4. Botanicals, such as flowers, trees etc. Must include location . Should contain the name of the botanical, flower etc.
Feel free to ask questions in the forums, or bubblemail one of the hosts if you would like help with the guidelines and rules of Post Card Style.
We are here to help showcase your artwork and to learn about new places, things, creatures and nature from all over the world.
For more exciting things happening please visit our forums, and start a discussion, join a chat, or just say hi.
THANK YOU for your all of your wonderful support here at “POSTCARD STYLE”.
Appeals for charity are also welcome, as long as they go with RB guidelines, and are clearly labelled and described with your postcard artwork
At this time we DO NOT ACCEPT
1.Portraits, unless the focus is on WHAT ( they are doing ) or WHERE ( they are )
2. Pets, unless the focus is on the BREED of the pet, and it is clearly described , so we learn something of this pet
3.Digital Artwork like fractals, etc.
Note: As a member of post card style we do reserve the right to use your submitted work as challenge avatars. If your image is used for an avatar, you are still permitted to use that image for that challenge.