Let’s go on Safari! A journey through Africa… this vast, amazing continent with it’s marvellous people, it’s breathtaking landscapes, it’s fascinating wildlife…
Please enter an image (art or photograph) made in – or depicting a place in – Africa
- rural or urban views or landscapes
- places or buildings that you would visit for their cultural interest
- images depicting people or animals in their environment
NO portraits here, there is another challenge running for that / NO animals close up – we want to see the PLACE, the landscape they are in ! And no zoo-images (please play fair :) )
Show us images that you would be likely to send as a postcard to those who stayed at home (- or, if you are living in Africa, that you would take your foreign visitors to see)
REMEMBER to add the place (location = city or area and country) in the artwork description!!!
Judging / Voting Criteria
Pick out the image(s) that you would love to receive as a postcard from family or friends, from their vacation to Latin America!
Vote for as many as you like.
Rewards & Prizes
- Warm Congratulations from your hosts and group-members and that warm fuzzy feeling of knowing you won the challenge or were placed in the Top10!!
The Top10 winners will receive an invitation to participate in the next voucher challenge.
The challenge winner also receives:
a two weeks feature on the groups’ front page and will become a featured member in this group.
- Please make sure that the image you enter for the challenge is also entered into the group, for the chance of being featured!
- REMEMBER to add the place (location = city + country) in the artwork description!!!
- NOTE TO MEMBERS The image used to represent this challenge is titled
Namib Naukluft Park
by Gudrun Eckleben
Any image used by a member *IS ELIGIBLE" to be posted in the challenge.
Cover Image: Namib Naukluft Park by Gudrun Eckleben