- Beginner to advanced members welcome
- Work must be a of high quality, AND standard (whether beginner or advanced) – this will be up to the hosts discretion.
- HUMAN portraits only.
- All artwork uploaded to this group must have been created by hand with traditional media – no collages.
- Tasteful, partial, nudity only, accepted at the hosts discretion.
- The artwork must identify as a portrait, with the FACE clearly being the main point of interest.
- Sculpture will be accepted, as long as it also features the face as the main point of interest.
- No t-shirts
- A limit of 2 artworks per day
- Completed work only please, no wips
I would like to keep this group as the name implies ‘The FINE art of human portraiture’…out of sheer volume of works and trying to ‘stretch’ the rules to allow fabulous work through that does not ‘quite’ comply with group rules, plus the tricky line between ‘Good beginner’ and ‘Not so great beginner’ we seem to be becoming a dumping ground.
This is my fault completely and is not fair on the excellent artists that submit first class work to be showcased in the group.
Therefore – I have decided to become more ‘strict’.
I apologize in advance if this offends anyone…but there has to be a line somewhere and I have to (unfortunately) be the one to draw it.
Should your work not be accepted to the group in the future and you believe it has accidentally been rejected – by all means resubmit it: If it does not get through again. Try a different work.
I am going to paste this message in the group rules for future members who join our group.
Thank you for taking the time to read.,