All Things Poetic, Artistic, Philosophical

This is a group that shares art, photography, poetry, prose reflecting and expressing questions and meanings about life's intersections and pathways often spurred by profound personal experiences.

My Debut...

feesa feesa 1 post

It’s a feeling as intangible as a sound, as palatable as an itch

to see nothing and see everything, to feel nothing and feel everything, to remember nothing and remember everything…it’s a feeling.

A moment in time lost and found

the catalyst releasing sleeping synapses’…the other 90%
a wave of tentacles dipped in pleasure caressing you…it’s a feeling.

It’s the idea of untapped knowledge wrapped in smoke engulfed by papers awakened by a flame

the duality of communal solitude…it’s a feeling.

The artist’s companion on a blank sheet night, eventually bulldozing the block

the remedy to the inner voice crying to be validated, to sleep kidnapped by numbness, to courage lost in a labyrinth, to the vowels and constants perched at the tip of a tongue afraid to make the leap…it’s a feeling.

The long walk challenged by doubt, its distance camouflaged by fear

hearing the lyrics as if for the first time, its true meaning revealed…were they feeling too

grateful for senses seemingly illuminated by nature’s gift…it’s a feeling.

Jordan Miscamble Jordan Miscamble 598 posts

Very synchronous! I was just reading this wonderful piece when your comment popped up on my activity feed. Beautifully expressed feesa!

greeneyedlady greeneyedlady 68 posts

It’s the idea of untapped knowledge wrapped in smoke engulfed by papers awakened by a flame

i have felt this before and not known quite what to call it…..now it’s put into words, i can try to find out
thank you for sharing this with us, feesa!