Pink Panther Magazine - Feminist Art & Writing

A feminist group, celebrating feminist art and writing

Sunday Features 01/08/10

VenusOak VenusOak 631 posts

eoconnor eoconnor 2601 posts

wonderful choices congratulations to all the page looks amazing !LIZ

RobynLee RobynLee 1000 posts

Thanks so much for Featuring my collage "Alice Through The Opera Glass;you really made my day! Hugs,RobynLee

redqueenself redqueenself 137 posts

Oh Wow! That’s my drawing up there! And look at the great company I keep!

DragonFlyer DragonFlyer 2264 posts

Another superb collection of works – and I am so so pleased to see one of the powerful works by that woman who should be one of the core members of this group – and seems to have now made it – SELKIE :)))

Welcome to Pink Panther my friend – I hope you find some comfort and friendship here – as I have!
K xxx

Trish Woodford Trish Woodford 3180 posts

What a wonderful array of strong pieces – thanks so much for including one of mine amongst them – such an honour :)

VenusOak VenusOak 631 posts

Trish…..redqueen…..and robyn……you SO deserve it.

eoconnor and Dragonflyer…….thanks for being such continually supportive members of this group…..People like you make the work involved worthwhile

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7384 posts

Every single one is a winner!!! You have picked a really super feminist collection here Venus… well done.
Huge congratulations to you all.
xxx

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5256 posts

Excellent selection of FEATURED ART today, as always…:)
Congratulations to ALL!!!

Betty Hermann

H Maria Perry H Maria Perry 4327 posts

Thank you for featuring my art! :-)

Jacqueline Baker Jacqueline Baker 90 posts

oh wow thank you so much for featuring my image ‘No means No’ that means the world to me honestly xx

Renate  Dartois Renate Dartois 309 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists this is a wonderful selection of art-work….

RenaeGoodman RenaeGoodman 1 post

Thank You SO Much!!!!!!! Lots of smiles beaming from this redhead right now… ;-)