Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

Pink Panther Magazine - Feminist Art & Writing

A feminist group, celebrating feminist art and writing

SUNDAY FEATURES 2/05/2010

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7383 posts

The Features are up – and this week include some great writers as well.

Please join me in congratulating our fabulous artists here in Pink Panther Magazine. The art coming into the group is just so good, that choosing is very difficult.
This week I have included some of our writers in the features, as I think they have been under-represented to date. (The writers are in the three tiny boxes at the bottom of the display above. I could not find a way of showing them properly here, but they are visible on the homepage.)

xx
Anna

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2742 posts

How wonderul Anna! Yes the writers do need the be featured! I find it difficult in my groups as well to properly feature them for all their wonderful work! You are such a wonderful and thoughtful person! Giant XOX!

anaisanais anaisanais 469 posts

Thanks..thanks..thanks..TTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
congratulations for all artist my happy companions of the "FEATURE""

RosaCobos RosaCobos 347 posts

Many congrats for all the artists that have had the honor of stepping up in this podium.
I can see too, the real interesting and dedicated choosing of the works..in essence it is due to the fact that there are many varied and different entries into the group..and which it is counting is the inner contain of it…good!!!!
Receive my warmest hug and cheering…
Rosa

Marion  Cullen Marion Cullen 1058 posts

Very much appreciate the recognition, & especially thrilled that it’s for a written piece! Thank you!!
Big congrats to all fellow featured artists, it’s a great honour to be among you!

You are all so lovely. Thank you so much for the great comments and for the support of each other.xx

MaggieSummers MaggieSummers 6 posts

I thank you, Mr Buzzy thanks you :) I am so honoured to be featured alongside such esteemed talents:) xoxox

VenusOak VenusOak 631 posts

thank you….I am, once again, very flattered to be among such talented company.

Andrea Ida Rausch Andrea Ida Rausch 505 posts

Thank you so much for this feature of “Fireborn”!!
And lots of congrats to my feature mates, these works are awesome again!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1038 posts

Thank you so much for Featuring my work, “WHO R U?” It’s an honor to be included in your awesome group, among these awesome writers, artists and photographer! Congrats to all! (I do wish there were a better way to showcase and feature our writing: I write a lot myself as you know, although usually in conjunction with an image; just the way I think. To me, the two are married and one without the other is incomplete. So, I add my writing at the side as Description…. doesn’t work that well but seems to be the only way of incorporating both. You did find a clever way to feature writing though— it works (once you click on the thumbnail)! Cool. Again, congrats to all the featured writers, artists and photographers!

You are all just fabulous.
xx

JanT JanT 2562 posts

Cool, Anna. I look forward to perusing the features and reading. Thanks for your work. It’s difficult to find and see everything without help such as this.

Erika . Erika . 246 posts

What an honor…
Thank you so much, it truly means a lot to be featured in such a caring and creative group. xx

And congratulations to all the other artists and writers that are featured as well.

H Maria Perry H Maria Perry 4327 posts

Congratulations everyone!

lacitrouille lacitrouille 505 posts

I’m honoured to be featured in this meaningful group, and big congrats to my feature meates! :)