Shop

Pink Panther Magazine - Feminist Art & Writing

A feminist group, celebrating feminist art and writing

Pink Panther Magazine - Issue 13 - Out Today

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7673 posts

This month, Pink Panther takes a journey of exploration as our artists peel back layers and venture into a vast realm that is barely understood and seldom examined – the extraordinary world of consciousness within us all. How our emotions shape us, the rushes of raw emotion we feel, and how we react to those forces. It is a personal journey, yet one we all take, with landmarks we can all empathise with.

You can read, download or buy the printed magazine by clicking on the cover image or on the link to MagCloud

If you prefer to read it with active hyperlinks, you can do so at Calameo

With huge thanks to all the editorial team – virgosun, Jenifer De Bellis, Sybille Sterk and Helen Bascom. Without them all and the hours of work they put into it, it would not be possible.

Please give our wonderful artists and writers as much exposure as possible, by use of your journals, social networking sites or blogs.

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 1531 posts

I should have commented here, a super effort, the cover art is amazing, I will certainly take the time to have a good look through it! :O)

Rosy Hall Rosy Hall 73 posts

Anna, I am thrilled to be a part of such illustrious company. Thank you for including my work.
I’ve only just glanced at it so far and I’m stunned! I intend to take my time and pour over this at leisure.
MWAH.

MoonlightLover MoonlightLover 9 posts

Anna, I’m bowled over by my inclusion in your wonderful publication. A big kiss from me and a congratulations to all the writers and artists who have been included in this issue. I will buy a copy definitely. Annie Z xoxo

Heather King Heather King 137 posts

Anna, i awoke to this and YOU knocked my socks right off AGAIN! i was over the top excited last issue for my one photo being published in your beautiful and amazing Magazine, but this? I’ve got perma smile and i’m pretty sure it’s going to lead to jaw cramps! Thank you so very much for including me in something so important and passionate.
you are a wonderful woman
and yes, copies will be bought!!!
xo

You are all so lovely!! I am delighted.
xx

Amy Levos Amy Levos 4 posts

WOOHOO, soooo excited!! My first time ever being published, and in such wonderful company!! Can you see me grinning ear to ear? :~D

Zi-O Zi-O 222 posts

I just checked out the magazine what an incredible display of art…..and artist. What a wonderful job you’ve done and I’m honored to be included among such talent. Thank you so very much for the inclusion~!!!

Jenifer DeBellis Jenifer DeBellis 1232 posts

(check) Just journaled this and linked it to my facebook.

I love finding this thread waiting. It’s a side of the process that makes it all worth it. :) Congratulations to all the artists and writers in Issue 13, and thank you for sharing your work with us and giving us such amazing choices to build each publication with. As I’m scouting through portfolios I often feel like a kid in the candy aisle and I never take this for granted. <3 xox

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1512 posts

Wow, the magazine looks great, it’s a brilliant read with lots of enticing art. Fab work. :-) Going to link to it on FB now. :-) And post the new front cover and links on the blog. :-)

Renate  Dartois Renate Dartois 289 posts

I want to thank you Anna,Jennifer,Sybille and Helene for every month putting together this fantastic Pink Panther Magazine and I am always blown away by talented artists right here at RB which makes your job of choosing just a few each month more difficult. The layout of this magazine is one of the best Art magazines out there it is so well organized and interesting reading and of course the art-work speaks for itself. I am humbled I find one of my images amongst all this talent and want to thank you all for that…..

mermanda mermanda 66 posts

Wow! What a beautiful magazine!! I am so thrilled to even be mentioned in it, let alone have a couple pages with my writing. I woke up this morning and took a look and I started to cry, I feel so honored and recognized. What a privilege. Thank you to all! And especially to Sybille for noticing me, and my work.
You girls do such wonderful work!! And Anna, you are a woman in control. You go Girl!!
Pink Panther has become (don’t tell anyone :) my favorite group. I am so inspired here, and I feel like what I say has some meaning to someone. There is so much fake in the world, so many people and women that do not care but for only themselves. But In this group, we are united as a powerful voice. And makes for one hell of a strong back bone.
Thank you for giving us all the opportunity to be apart of such a movement. And of something bigger than ourselves. Your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you to all!!

Christina Rodriguez Christina Rodr... 83 posts

blogged this, added it to my website and facebook. Thank you ladies so much! You are all so wonderful to include my piece with such a wonderful collection of emotional and strong art…I feel so honored to be included with all the other talented artist! It was all just so beautiful! Such a nice surprise! It’s good to know my artwork can be so much appreciated in such a deep way….that’s what it’s all about… Again, Thank you! xoxo

I am truly humbled by these amazing and wonderful responses. Thank you. I am particularly thrilled that this group means so much to you all.

Mermanda – you have just said exactly what many of us feel so strongly, – “In this group, we are united as a powerful voice. And makes for one hell of a strong back bone.”

Thank you all for your enduring support, love and care.

xx
Anna

Carol Stocki Carol Stocki 7 posts

Wow! Thank you so much for including me! What an honor to be part of such a great publication! Many thanks, it is fantastic!

linsads linsads 715 posts

brilliant work yet again well done to all involved … very moving stuff :o))

Beautifuldreamer Beautifuldreamer 81 posts

What a beautiful cover, and the art work and writing in this issue is, as usual, superb.

autumnwind autumnwind 4398 posts

OMG I am soooooooooo excited! Took a quick look but am going to order it ASAP!!! Looks absolutely fabulous and I cannot wait to hold it in my hands. Thank you Anna and your incredible editorial staff, virgosun, Jenifer De Bellis, Sybille Sterk and Helen Bascom for all the work you put into this wonderful publication, and for the huge honor of being published in it among so many incredible women artists! Bravo to you all, congrats to everyone, and THANK YOU SO MUCH! XOXOXOXXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXO

Pipistrelle Pipistrelle 2 posts

This is so amazing and inspiring – thank you for all the hard work it must have taken to put it together! x

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 4434 posts

Great Issue!! Very great and moving stuff!

AmbientKreation AmbientKreation 43 posts

I absolutely LOVE the cover! It’s eye catching and this month’s issue is great!

electriclstorm electriclstorm 46 posts

Thank you Anna, VirgoSun, Jenifer, Sybille and Helen as well as all the women that make Pink Panther a safe, loving and inspiring place. I am blessed to be apart of this group. Each issue has been wonderfully put together and your hard work shows splendidly and congratulations to all whose work has been shown. I am honored to be included in this issue, THANK YOU! Truly :)

JanelleMcKain JanelleMcKain 57 posts

So very honored to have the cover art for your beautiful magazine! It is amazing Anna!

Your cover has been much appreciated Janelle. I love the way the hands are holding up the title of the mag.

xx

kasia  ikasia kasia ikasia 145 posts

~EXCELLENT