Pink Panther Magazine - Feminist Art & Writing

A feminist group, celebrating feminist art and writing

Pink Panther Magazine - Issue 12 - Out Today

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7384 posts

Pink Panther Magazine – Issue 12

You can read the magazine online HERE

You can buy a printed copy of the magazine from MagCloud

Central to the magazine this month is the theme of ‘Emerging and Becoming’. We are casting off our masks, becoming aware of ourselves and enjoying the sisterhood we find in each other.

Insightful articles asking “are we making our children too sexy too young?” and “why are women so bitchy to each other?” add to the range of wonderful art and poetry that run though every page.

Thanks to all the people on the editorial team who have put in so many hours of work to make this possible. We all hope you will enjoy it.

Please feel free to copy this to your journals, facebook or to your blogs.

Anna, Jenifer, Virgosun, Helen & Sybille.

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2402 posts

Fantastic issue, just beautiful!

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1501 posts

- Anna and all the magazine team -

It looks truly fabulous (and not just because it has one of my images on the front cover LOL). It’s great read and the layout looks superb. You’ve outdone yourselves this time. Just spent a half hour reading the mag. :-) Definitely have to get a hard copy this time. :-)

Thanks so much for all your hard work and the feature.

xoxoxo

SimplyRed SimplyRed 581 posts

wow and wow stunning works …

michellerena michellerena 304 posts

Oh Wow! I must sit back and read this one, it looks fabulous. And a big thankyou for adding one of my pieces to the magazine, I’m truly honoured.

Michelle ♥

moonlover moonlover 41 posts

To dear Anna and the editorial team

Thanks so much for featuring my book in this issue. More than anything, thanks for the tireless work you put in on every issue. It shows so much love in it, we can feel that. The hard-copy will be worth keeping.

As for my book and poetry, I hope that it helps women, all of us going through the journey called ‘life’. I promised Anna I will write a little ‘tips, and lessons learnt’ from my experience so far. Am still learning, esp dealing with my publisher, book owners, book distributors, and the readers, and am sure the learning will not stop. I hope I can impart something, so pls watch out for it. :))
I wish us all the very best. More power to the PP team and our Group as a whole.
Much love, Rowena . ♥♥♥

strawberries strawberries 390 posts

another awesome issue!
and a big thankyou for including my work in your wonderful slection of works!

shadowlea shadowlea 1223 posts

love the cover and love the book for its interesting content and beautiful works

VenusOak VenusOak 631 posts

Dearest Anna and the team
Each issue is bettwer than the last. Such amazing artwork and writing……and so well put together. The mag looks great, and is a wonderful read.
congrats once again!!

judyjones judyjones 55 posts

A beautiful issue , very well designed and edited. I am very proud to have my artwork included in a publication which has depth and style :-))

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 5765 posts

A great and awesome issue!
and a big, big thank you for including my work in your wonderful selection of works!
THANK YOU!!!!!

June Ferrol June Ferrol 23 posts

THANK YOU!! for including my work in your magazine, Anna :)
It looks great – the front cover is fantastic – I am gonna go for a hard copy this time
Keep up the great work!
xx

Rhenastarr Rhenastarr 303 posts

An amazing issue, I am so very honored to have been included among it’s pages. I purchased a copy. Congrats to all those whose wonderful talent graces the pages of this beautiful magazine.

Edibl3leper Edibl3leper 18 posts

The cover looks amazing. I appreciate all the work that went into it, and I am more than flattered to have my piece included. However I cannot as of yet comment on the inside. My phone and the internet viewer do not get along, so I will have to wait prob. a month or so until I have the money to purchase one. Will it be on sale for that long? Hope so, being broke sid. C-:

kasia  ikasia kasia ikasia 145 posts

Anna, Jenifer, Virgosun, Helen & Sybille…many thanks.

laster laster 3 posts

great cover—-keep up the good work.

Carmen Holly Carmen Holly 380 posts

Thank You for including my works in your fantastic magazine. Don’t know why it just will not load for me. I loved the last issue & read front to back… Hope I get this one to load. If I can send MO to buy one let me know..I do not buy online.
That cover it just grabs me. Love it. Big Hugz Carmen

Thea T Thea T 313 posts

The magazine looks great….can’t wait to have a read. Thankyou Anna and editorial team, & for featuring some of my artworks too…much appreciated!!!

Jak  Savage Jak Savage 32 posts

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful presentation and publication of my works. I am so moved that I was chosen for this issue of the magazine and feel overwhelmed at the support shown from my fellow artists and friends here on red bubble. I am truly honoured that my story and journey has been understood, using art as method to express in order to self heal. Thank you so much and congratulations to my fellow colleagues here whom were published too, your work is both inspiring and amazing. My art is helping me to rebuild my life one paving stone at a time, Pink Panther Magazine and it’s members I find keep passing me the paving stones, encouraging me to continue when this path seems to hard to tread. x

H Maria Perry H Maria Perry 4327 posts

What a fabulous issue! I tweeted it, facedbooked it and blogged it. This issue is a must read!

Thelma Van Rensburg Thelma Van Ren... 14 posts

Thanx for featuring my work I am honoured, also congratulations to all featured members. The works are amazing!

Christina Rodriguez Christina Rodr... 83 posts

Oh wow! Thank you for the published artwork!! I wish I had seen it earlier! I am so excited! :-) Thank you! All the work published is just wonderful, I feel so proud to be a part of it! Everything is just amazing!

Beautifuldreamer Beautifuldreamer 81 posts

Such a lovely edition. It’s obvious that much thought and heart and intelligence goes into the putting together of each issue. And the end result is breathtaking!

I love the idea of shedding our masks, of giving ourselves permission to show our true faces. For most of us this is a long process, this learning first of all that we are wearing masks, and dancing to music not our own. Then comes the often laborious journey of attempting, in clumsy fashion, to be a woman of integrity: the same on the outside as we are on the inside. We have much to un-learn on the road to becoming our truest selves. We must disabuse ourselves of so many falsities and distortions taught to us by those who knew no better themselves.

This magazine goes a long ways in encouraging us out of our timidity to stand, perhaps for the first time ever, on our own two feet.

autumnwind autumnwind 5817 posts

Wow!!! Just got home from vacation and only briefly looked through each page. Going to order one immediately so I can truly read and view all the wonderful art and writing! Big congrats to Sybille!! Thank you all for the huge honor of being published in one of the finest magazines I know!!! CONGRATS TO ALL ARTISTS WRITERS AND TO THE HOSTS OF THIS FABULOUS PUBLICATION AND GROUP! HUGS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Christina Rodriguez Christina Rodr... 83 posts

I have created an archive journal entry linking back to this group. I really appreciate the great understanding that is given to my artworks…. xoxoxo
Here is the journal entry.