Shop

Introducing Scoop Neck Tees and Unisex Tanks — FIND OUT MORE

Pink Panther Magazine - Feminist Art & Writing

A feminist group, celebrating feminist art and writing

Magazine - Issue 10 out today to celebrate International Womens' Day (and available to buy in print.)

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7671 posts

We are delighted to announce the publication of the re-launched "Pink Panther Magazine, to co-incide with International Woman’s Day.

The great news is that you can view it online, download it or purchase it in a printed version.

The printed version has just landed through my letterbox and the quality is outstanding. I am so very proud of our editorial team, our wonderful artists and redbubble – who made it all possible in the first place.

Click on the banner to view the magazine.

You can purchase a printed version from Magcloud
It wil cost you $13 US – and the quality is exceptional

Thanks to all the brilliant editorial team, Jenifer de Bellis, Virgosun, VenusOak, Sybille Sterk, & Helen Bascom who worked so hard to make this happen.

I am one very happy person today.

Please share it around as much as you can – journals, facebook, twitter, blogs etc – lets get out there!!!

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1511 posts

Hooray! The magazine is BACK!!! Congrats Anna and everyone else who worked hard backstage! xo

RC deWinter RC deWinter 416 posts

This is wonderful – beautifully done, such outstanding work. It’s an honor to be included among these talented women!
Gina

kasia ikasia GVANTSA-L kasia ikasia G... 145 posts

brava!!!

I am so excited – it is in print!!!!!!

kasia ikasia GVANTSA-L kasia ikasia G... 145 posts

great !!!

Tammera Tammera 1307 posts

OMG ANNA..
I CANNOT POSSIBLY EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM THAT THE MAGAZINE IS BACK….
AND ALSO THAT YOU HAVE MORE HELP NOW../

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP, AS I FELL INTO A RELAPSE AROUND THANKSGIVING AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEVOTE THE TIME I WISH TO ALL THE AREAS HERE AT THE BUBBLE.

NOW THAT I AM AWARE OF THIS NEW CHANGE…
I WILL MAKE EXTRA EFFORT TO JOIN IN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE…

THIS NEW ISSUE IS A PACKED POWER PUNCH…
I AM AMAZED…

I JUST LOVED HELEN BASCOMS WRITING ON RAPE!! FANTASTIC…
IT WOLD BE SO GREAT IF SHE COULD FOLLOW-UP BY EXPOSING THE DIFFERENCES IN PRISON TIME FOR RAPISTS AND MURDERERS OF WOMEN VERSUS OTHER CRIMES…
IT IS TRULY APALLING.

HAVE NOT READ ALL THE POETRY YET, BUT THE LAYOUT IS EXQUISITE…
AND THE WRITINGS THAT I HAVE READ ARE VERY INTENSE…
THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL ISSUE…

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS WONDERFUL PUBLICATION BACK FOR US…
IT WAS A COMPLETE SUPRISE FOR ME…
AND A VERY VERY PLEASANT ONE I MUST ADMIT..

SUBLIME, SIMPLY SUBLIME!!!

Tammera Tammera 1307 posts

I WAS ALL SET TO GO TO BED WHEN I SAW YOUR POST ABOUT THE MAGAZINE (WHICH I DID NOT KNOW WAS COMMING OUT AGAIN) …
I JUST COULDNT STAND IT…I HAD TO GO VIEW AND READ RIGHT AWAY…NOW I AM WIDE AWAKE I AM SO THRILLED!!

callmejulia callmejulia 13 posts

That’s so awesome, I most definitely am going to buy a copy.

AnniG AnniG 29 posts

FABulous!!!…it is so beautiful…I feel so honoured and proud to have my worked featuring amongst so many uber talented women in your super awesome magazine (which I am only too happy to see back!)

Thank you for all your hard work!
xx

Luisa Zajko Luisa Zajko 12 posts

Immense thanks for the feature. I am so grateful. The magazine looks amazing!

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2752 posts

WOW! wOW! I JUST WOKE UP AND SAW MY BMAIL AND ALL I COULD SAY WAS WOW!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, IF EVER SOMEONE COULD MAKE A BIG GIRL CRY …ANNA YOU DID IT…OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO THRILLED AND I CAN’T BEGIN TO TELL YOU AND THE TEAM HOW THANKFUL I AM …THANK YOU THANK YOU AND WOW!! AND A BIG BIG SMILE..AND ANOTHER WOW!!! THIS ISSUE WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ME..WOW!!
LOVE IT..
IN TEARS OF JOY.
SHERRI:):)XXX

LOL – don’t cry – I am JUMPING for joy!!

Nikki Ella Whitlock Nikki Ella Whi... 6 posts

A very big thank you for my feature in your magazine, looks fab!

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2752 posts

hI ANNA, ME TOO…AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO WERE FEATURED IN YOU FANTASTIC MAGAZINE..
THANK YOU VIRGOSUN, VENUS, JENNIFER,SYBIL, HELEN, AND DEAR ANNA, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I AM SO PROUD TO FEATURED IN THIS WONDERFUL MAGAZINE AND CAN’T WAIT TO GET AN ISSUE IN MY POSSESSION..YEPPEE LADIES GREAT JOB!!!
WELL ANNA…THATS ME!! LOL.. THE CRY WAS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY TEARS OF JOY!!!
SHERRI:):XXX)

H Maria Perry H Maria Perry 4336 posts

Packed with feminist art, prose and poetry, Pink Panther [Magazine] is a feast of artistic feminist expression. These feminist artists and writers present exciting concepts and fresh ideas to tackle old issues.

Active Art

OMG – Helen that is AMAZING!!!!! I am over the moon about how you have presented it and the words you have used. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

eoconnor eoconnor 2602 posts

ANNA I9 AWOKE TO FIND YOUR MESSAGE IN MY B MAIL I AM SO THRILLED TO BE INCLUDED AND SO GLAD PINK PANTHER MAGAZINE IS BACK AND WE CAN READ IT SO MANY WAYS .I HAVE ONLY READ A FEW PAGES SO FAR AMAZING DEAR LADY WHAT A GREAT LAYOUT ,FORMAT AND WONDERFUL READING !!lIZ THANK YOU !!!!

autumnwind autumnwind 3802 posts

I am so excited, I had to buy the printed version immediately after skimming through this incredible come back issue! Now I can take my time and deeply consume this amazing collection of art, poetry and other written work! I cannot believe I am published here and a part of this important, beautiful and phenomenal magazine with such amazing artists! THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL HONOR I WILL NEVER FORGET! I feel like I am flying with the women on the front page image, which is an outrageously awesome work of art and great choice for the cover page! Thank you so much to everyone who worked so hard putting this together, and congrats to all the artists and writers in it! WOW! It’s a joy! HUGS TO ALL! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

eoconnor eoconnor 2602 posts

I hAVE NOW READ THE MAGAZINE QUICKLY AND SEEN ALL THE ART!!!! WONDERFUUL CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO ARE IN THE MAGAZINE WOW AMAZING WOMEN ALL WITH GREAT STORIES TO TELL ,MAKING WONDERFUL ART,AND MOST OF ALL STANDING UP FOR THEIR BELIEFS .I AM PROUD OF ALL OPF YOU .ANNA YOU ARE THE WOMAN OF THE MAGAZINE AND I THANK YOU.AGNES,CYNYHIA,VENUS,AND HERLENE YOU MAKE A DFIFFERECE WITH YOUR WORKS ,LIONETTE SYBILLE JUST TO MENTION A FEW YOU ARE LEADERS TO FOLLOW FOR WOMEN ! I CANNOT MENSION EVERYONE ,BUT GO LADIES YOU ALL ARE THE SPIRIT FOR WOMEN OF AND FOR THE PLANET liZ ,

madworld madworld 110 posts

I am deeply humbled and honoured to be in this issue with all the incredible artists you have chosen. I adore your group and what it stands for. You have given me so much on a personal level, this though is the ultimate feed back for my work that at times like everyone else, I feel very disheartened about. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart.

Tracey x

i have had too many glasses of red wine tonight to be fully coherent, but I cannot tell you what a pleasure it is to read all your wonderful comments. Thank you all so much.
xx

Rookwood Studio © Rookwood Studio © 259 posts

Saw the email welcoming me to the group and thought that’s a bit of a delay (I didn’t realise what it meant)….then went to my comments list…clicked on that….and then screamed….bounced round my bedroom for a sec and then came out to tell my family and then the world. Very, very, very happy about being published and delighted my partner (host) Lily is in there too. I am definetly going to buy a copy. So proud of myself. Thank you very, very much for choosing me. TOTALLY STOKED.

coppertrees coppertrees 2052 posts

i am so Honored to be in the first Pub. thanks so very much. Big congratulations to everyone. Such a huge undertaking and you did a brilliant job on it everyone.

Linda Bianic Linda Bianic 3104 posts

wow!! just had a quick boo at the online mag,,, fantastic!.. I must now look up these artists!! well done!!