Pink Panther Magazine--Feminist Art & Writing

A women's group, celebrating feminist art and writing

(Last) Pink Panther Magazine - out today

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7360 posts

Sadly, this will be the last Pink Panther Magazine for a while.

I feel very sad about this as I have loved producing it, but the need to get a life again, and focus on my own art, has led to this decision. I hope you will all understand.

What would be wonderful would be for someone else to take over its production. It is time consuming, but incredibly worthwhile.

To read the magazine, just click on the image below.

You can download and/or print the magazine.

xx
Anna

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5810 posts

Yes, that is very, very sad, Anna, but totally understandable. Thank you so very much for all of your hard work, generosity and unfailing kindness. Your commitment to producing a first-class publication has been incredible and so, so appreciated.

Now go get that life, and continue to produce your own amazing work…xox

Larissa Kulik Larissa Kulik 5 posts

A great big thank you for publishing my pictures and articles about me in your wonderful magazine!!
It is very nice, thanks again, Anna!

very sorry that this is the last magazine((

AnniG AnniG 29 posts

Awwww, Anna we will certainly miss the magazine! You have done such a spectacular job – thank you for all the love, hard work and dedication that you have put into the fabulous magazine project for our enjoyment.
Have fun getting your back into your art. Enjoy!
xx

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2861 posts

thank u so much! what a great issue anna, it will be so very much missed, but u must do u! sndg luv! xox

Vonnie Murfin Vonnie Murfin 268 posts

Thank you for publishing my t-shirt!! This means a lot to me. I will miss reading the magazine. Enjoy the time with your own art. See you when you get back.

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 246 posts

A huge thank for publishing The Woman I Am. Im so sad this is the last magazine Anna, but can totally understand where you are coming from. To be as fabulous as it is there has to be a tremendous amount of work put into it, which would understandably take you away from your own work. I look forward to seeing much more of your truly fabulous pieces in the near future. Angie xxx

anaisanais anaisanais 408 posts

I’M SPEECHLESS !!! HAPPY AND SPEEKLESS !!! THANKS MY DEAR FRIENDS…THE PUBLICATION OF MY WORK ON PINK PANTHER MAGAZINE, MAKES ME PROUD AND IT GIVE ME THE “PINK”, THAT IN MY LIFE IS WANTED..
THANKS,REALLY WITH ALL MY HEART..
ANNA

© Karin Taylor © Karin Taylor 3780 posts

I understand A nna, me also! Do take care and thx for featuring me :)

Desirée Glanville Desirée Glanville 442 posts

It’s a bummer but hopefully someone will take over, i completely understand though, you need to be able to prioritise! Thank you for creating those wonderful magazines, i’m honored to have been featured in them too! Wishing you all the best!
Much love!
Daisy~’*-

LisaMM LisaMM 1482 posts

Thank you so much for including one of my paintings in this issue, I am truly humbled and honoured, it is such a thrill. Thanks :-D

This mag is sensational and I am sorry to see it being put to rest for a while but I do totally understand your decision in doing so. I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision, but your do have to find time for yourself and your own creative interests. Enjoy getting your life back.

Lisa :-D xoxo

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 917 posts

WOW! I am thrilled to bits to have a Feature article about my e-book Journey To Atlantis! Thank you so much ladies, what a brilliant magazine. What a shame it has to end!! No chance of downsizing it a bit to make it not so time consuming? Just a thought but totally understand. Thanks so much Anna and VenusOak, I feel very special!!

Vanessa :O)xoxox

Leila A. Fortier Leila A. Fortier 5 posts

This is such sad news! I can completely understand…and admire your decision to pass it off rather than to continue and sacrifice your own creativity- or to let the publication suffer in the great attention and quality that you always put forth. Nonetheless…so sad. I truly admire this publication- and hope with all my heart that someone will carry the torch for you until you feel you can resume.

It has been a pleasure~

Namaste~

Jan Clarke Jan Clarke 2336 posts

This is very sad news, Anna, but I appreciate where you’re coming from, and understand it. I have enjoyed each Issue since I joined this Group, and thank you for the huge amount of work you put into producing it. And to have my piece, Sisters, Featured in this, the last Issue is a hugen honour I truly appreciate. Lol, I would dance on the ceiling if I could!

Enjoy your life and art, I add my thanks and applause to those of everyone who is a member of this Group.

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 625 posts

Aww sad to hear that hun hope some bright young thing takes over lol! I don’t have enough hours in the day phew!! love Valz xx

TimeSnatcher TimeSnatcher 417 posts

I too am so sorry that you can’t do the magazine, but I do understand of course. How can you create if you’re so busy producing? I do appreciate your inclusion of my work in these past issues. Blessings on you and your Muse! Maggie

Ella May Ella May 3 posts

Hello, i am so thrilled to be published in this prolific magazine!
my new website is www.artofellabrown.co.uk

i am also looking for women artists to join my new site www.pilomaya.co.uk. its just in its birthing stage , please email me if your interested.
pilomaya@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks and blessings .
Ella

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8087 posts

I am really thrilled to be a part of this wonderful group…thank you so much for featuring my work in the magazine….I only recently joined and very sad that the magazine is to be discontinued, but I totally understand…..

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7360 posts

Good news – MagpieMagic has just joined us as host to this wonderful group – and she is full of ideas how to progress this.
xx

Margaret Bryant Margaret Bryant 24 posts

This was a beautiful issue, I do hope it doesn’t turn out to be the last and that there will just be a break in production until others can take over. I’m so glad to have been some small part in it.

Margaret Sanderson Margaret Sande... 137 posts

Great news about MagpieMagic! This has been a fabulous publication and you are a credit to us, Anna. Thank you and good luck with your art – you deserve it!

Beautifuldreamer Beautifuldreamer 81 posts

Thanks so much Anna and Venus for promoting my poetry in Pink Panther. I’m speechless, I didn’t expect this. What a wonderful thing to see first thing this morning!

I’m sad to hear that this is the last issue you’ll be doing of PP. Totally understandable, but sad nonetheless. I wish both of you nothing but the best in all future endeavors.

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4082 posts

As you can tell already by the lovely comments, the PPM will be missed. . . It is so beautifully constructed it’s obvious that so much time, love & effort goes into producing it. . . thank you so much for all you have done & all that you do with me at Altered by Designs. . . It will be missed but yes, Life is what we Live For – so that’s is what you should be doing. . . !
Much love to you.. Now I am off to read it. . .

xoxo
Rhonda

AnimiDawn AnimiDawn 107 posts

I understand completely why this is a choice you have had to make. You should both be so proud of the Magazines you have put out; they are beautiful creations and an art themselves. We will still have the honor of enjoying the art you will produce and share with us however. Thank You for all the time an effort you put into this group, you are wonderful!

Happy creating! I cannot wait to see your new art!

Dawn

anaisanais anaisanais 408 posts

in view of the fact that I do not know the language, I not immediately knew that this was the last issue of the magazine .. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
How sorry I am! I understand the reasons, I would be able to lend a hand.
Pink Panther Magazine is wonderful, elegant, charming and Bellissimo…
You Could MagpieMagic is the best hope …
Anna Thanks for All The Time That You Gave to the Magazine ..
SIGH … annamaria