- please be polite when submitting images. We want to give everyone a chance to have their images seen on the group home page for at least a little while before being pushed to page 2 by new submissions. Therefore, we ask that you voluntarily keep your daily submissions to a MAXIMUM of 3 images, with no limit to the number you submit over time. A blatant disregard of this request will be met with image rejections.
- the description must indicate use of Photomatix, and any other post processing application, as well as basic details such as number of exposures and settings* (Images WILL be rejected, and we really hate doing that, if you don’t include this information in your image description.)
- color, black and white, and toned images are all welcome
- image acceptance is subject to host approval; images may be removed from the group in the future without notification
- we encourage artistic expression, however we also reserve the right to reject images based on content or quality. Anything racier than about a “PG-13” level might be rejected and referred to a more appropriate group.
- excessively processed, layered, grainy or poor quality images may also be rejected or removed
- Journals that discuss process, tell a story of a shoot, or are tutorials are accepted to this group. Other matters should be posted to the message forum rather than as journals.
Oh- did I say that you MUST MENTION PHOTOMATIX IN THE IMAGE DESCRIPTION? WELL, YOU MUST! THANKS!
PLEASE NOTE that in submitting your images to the Group you give permission to the Hosts for possibly using your image as a Group/Challenge Avatar. We will NOT use your image for any other purpose.