PHOTO PAINTERS

Create a unique painting OVER your own photograph with paint software, i.e. PhotoShop, DAP, ArtRage, Twisted Pixels, etc.

[Features] 9 October 2012

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2402 posts

Time to once again to have fun picking another set of fantastic artwork to showcase as Features in the group

Photo PaintersFeatures9 October 2012

;

Country Spring by leapdaybride

Congratulations to all the wonderful artists featured today. Well done everyone!

You can see these in the Feature Works section by clicking here. Clicking on any of the above images will bring you directly to the artist’s page. Please encourage these wonderful artists by visiting and leaving a comment on their page.

Your Hosts,
Gene and Linmarie

leapdaybride leapdaybride 917 posts

Thank you so much for the feature Gene!! I am thrilled to be featured here with such great talent! CONGRATS TO ALL!! ♥

andy551 andy551 293 posts

Thank You ,I am very pleased and honored.congratulations to all!

peechez2010 peechez2010 171 posts

Congratulations everyone….excellent work! I am honored to have a piece among them. Thank you so much!!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2376 posts

Such a beautiful selection of works. Thank you for including mine. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

linmarie linmarie 2541 posts

thank you very much Gene for this fabulous gallery this week of amazing and creative features.. you are all so wonderful.. congratulations!!!!!

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 1795 posts

Congratulations to all featured. What a lovely presentation! Thanks for featuring my Fireweed Macro Digital Watercolor: and Pansies In Vintage Rose Vase: Thanks to the Group Host(s) for all you do in this much enjoyed group.

shutterbug2010 shutterbug2010 270 posts

Congratulations on the well deserved features for these beautiful works of art, color me inspired!!!

RicIanH RicIanH 84 posts

Thank you for featuring my picture – honoured to be amongst such great art. Congratulations to everyone.

Robert Armendariz Robert Armendariz 11 posts

Healy, Thanks you very much for featuring Water Lilies in Monet with Texture. Very honored to have my work in the company of such wonderful works of art.

suzannem73 suzannem73 133 posts

I am thrilled to have my work included in this beautiful collection. Thanks so much for this special honor. Congratulations to all of the artists.