PHOTO PAINTERS

Create a unique painting OVER your own photograph with paint software, i.e. PhotoShop, DAP, ArtRage, Twisted Pixels, etc.

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 02/08/2012 IN PHOTO PAINTERS GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2541 posts

So sorry for the day late in doing our features my dear members.. the calender days have gotten away from me.. so here we are.. covered in gorgeous creations that represent, love, hearts, roses,romance, kisses,the color red, gifts.. all the things we think about on Valentines Day!!
Each and everyone of these are amazing and inspirational works of arts…CONGRATULATIONS to our featured art this week!!
All works are CLICK ~ ABLE to go to its page to leave comments and by all means please leave your comments here also for your fellow members to read.. its called…. SHARE THE LOVE♥
For all you Romantics out there,, Happy Valentines Day next week, and may your day and all your days be filled with peace and love♥ linmarie ♥

…And yet i was sure you would come back by annisanais

At the heart of it by DeeZ (D L Honeycutt)

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2351 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

TheBrit TheBrit 298 posts

A wonderful selection of Art! Congratulations to all of these Featured Artists! It is an honor to be amongst you!

…………Brit……..

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2370 posts

Lovely! Congrats to all and thank you for this feature! =D

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 1664 posts

Beautiful images,…..
Congratulation to all the wonderful featured artist,…

anaisanais anaisanais 479 posts

THANKS WITH ALL MY HEART FOR HAVE CHOSEN MY WORK… I’M HAPPY TO BE IN THIS WONDERFUL PAGE….CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SPLENDID ARTISTS FOR THE THEIR FABULOUS FEATURES….
ANNA

RicIanH RicIanH 84 posts

Wonderful selection of colourful pictures. Brightened a grey and cold day here in UK. Congratulations everyone.

ellenspaintings ellenspaintings 50 posts

thank you so much for the great page

AfreshStudio AfreshStudio 152 posts

Excellent and hearty congratulations

tinypaws tinypaws 1376 posts

Well done everyone.Great work all.:))