PHOTO PAINTERS

Create a unique painting OVER your own photograph with paint software, i.e. PhotoShop, DAP, ArtRage, Twisted Pixels, etc.

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 11/15/2011 IN PHOTO PAINTERS GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2532 posts

Congratulations everyone!!!
This week I went with one of my favorite themes I use in my other groups as well called….“ONE WORD TITLES”..
yes sometimes less is more,, sometimes one word says it all.. I find this to be a very rewarding theme, because it gives us such an array of subjects and compositions.
And this group was no exception to that rule.. wow.. what wonderful art pieces with just a one word title…very inspiring indeed my friends♥

So I hope you enjoy them as much as I did looking for them in our wonderful gallery of art.. please come by and congratulate your fellow members. or say thank you for your feature and to read what your friends are saying about your featured piece..

Stay inspired and have a wonderful week my friends.. the next time I DO features we will have passed TURKEY Day.. So for all who practice Thanksgiving Day with much food, friends and family, remember how blessed you are.. peace, love and light♥ linmarie♥

“Nerines by Elaine Teague”
“Lantern by Chris Cardwell”
“rebirth by Julien”
“Sunset by PhotosByHealy”
“Reflections by Laura Knight”
“Orangutan by Eve Parry”
“Brewery by Dale Stillman”
“Beached by Richard Gaffney”
“Connection by RC deWinter”
“Magnolia by andy551”
“Love by buttonpresser”
“Cottage by serendigity”

DeeZ (D L Honeycutt) DeeZ (D L Hone... 2315 posts

Congrats!

buttonpresser buttonpresser 1466 posts

Congrats everyone & thanks for including Love amongst these great works. It means a lot to me.

Dave

Eve Parry Eve Parry 1006 posts

Thank you very much for including Orangutan amongst so many wonderful images. Congratulations all other artists, your work is magnificent.

dales1 dales1 5 posts

Thank you, what an honor. I echo Eve in congratulating all the other artists and yes their work is outstanding.

AfreshStudio AfreshStudio 152 posts

Congratulations to everyone.

RC deWinter RC deWinter 510 posts

Honored to be in such good company! Congratulations all, and thank you, linmarie.

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2246 posts

Thank you so much, Linmarie, for featuring my image Sunset today. I greatly appreciate the honour.

And Congratulations to al the artists whose works were also featured today. Well done.

- Gene

serendigity serendigity 1 post

All the featured works are lovely :)