phoDOGraphy - Best of the Best (3/day max)

RedBubble's finest Canine works..

PhoDOGraphy Gallery Features for the month of April !

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1709 posts

Here we are in the fourth month of the year already , I mean to say the way the weeks fly by it’s scary !!! Just as well we have our gorgeous pooches to keep us grounded , unconditionally loved & licked to death , we are so lucky to have the most fantabulous images submitted to the Group & Polly & I thank you all so much for being so supportive . I shall kick the month’s features off today knowing how much you will all look forward to Polly’s additions ! It is so much fun doing the features like this ,hope you enjoy the format as much as Polly and I enjoy creating it

Ok Lynne – here are some of my choices! Enjoy!

Have a sensational April everyone ! Keep submitting these beauties , we both love showing them off !!!
Much Love n’ Hugz !
Polly & Lynne

Vicki Spindler (VHS Photography) Vicki Spindler... 6157 posts

Congratulations to all!!!! :)))))))))) x x x

Alex Preiss Alex Preiss 789 posts

Zak & I thank you so much for feature.

EelhsaM EelhsaM 8 posts

Thank you for including two of my photos in this feature. There are many beautiful images here & it’s an honour to have mine among them. :)

Dlouise Dlouise 3195 posts

Congrats to all! And thank you !!!

Mark Cooper Mark Cooper 148 posts

Wow Lynne and Polly real cracking images you ladies have chosen, the standard of Canine Photography on Redbubble is getting higher and higher. Congratulations to all, these are images to be truly proud of.

AuntDot AuntDot 5587 posts
All very beautiful! Congrats to the featured artists!
kraMPhotografie kraMPhotografie 6 posts

Thank you so much for the feature. So may beautiful pooches and images of them here. I’m chuffed and proud to be amongst them.

Karen Havenaar Karen Havenaar 141 posts

What an honour to have 2 of my Mila photo’s featured, thanks!
And congrats to the other artists too, these are some beautiful pictures.

Anthony Hedger Photography Anthony Hedger... 40 posts

well done to everyone they are amazing photos

Renee Blake Renee Blake 208 posts

A beautiful selection ! Thanks so much for including one of my images :)
Renee

Dlouise Dlouise 3195 posts

Thank you very much for the feature and congrats to all,,,I am honored:)

ibjennyjenny ibjennyjenny 208 posts

Oh thank you so much for this. Checking in here tonight and finding this feature just makes me smile from ear to ear. Thank you so much. They are all so beautiful.

Morgana Horn Morgana Horn 9 posts

You are ALL awesome dog portraitists . . . and you ALL have beautiful dogs. Great job everyone!

Ginny York Ginny York 6990 posts

Fabulous images! Congratulations to everyone! Love the format!!