Pencil Drawing (2 per 24 hrs)

The primary aim of this group is for artists to show off their drawing skills, aswell as gain valuable techniques and tips on using pencils.

I've started my microstock photography site :-D

Steve Munro Steve Munro 115 posts

Hey everyone, on the advice of a friend, I’ve been working diligently to set up my stock photography website where you can buy all of my lovely pics as digital downloads for personal and commercial use from as little as $1. You can even get yourself a unique Facebook profile pic if you want :-D and, for the next 48hrs (from 09:00 07/01/12), if you apply the coupon code REDBUBBLE48 at the checkout that means you can get a spanking new digital image for personal use from a ridiculously low 80 cents! Sweet. Check it out at www.stevemunro.com.au
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Steve-Munro-Phot...

And, as a special promo, if you get five of your friends to like www.stevemunro.com.au or the Facebook page and send me a message about it, then I’ll give you a unique randomly generated coupon that could see you getting a discount of up to 75%! This will be available until 14th Jan 2012 and means you can get a digital image download from a seriously low 25 cents. Coupons will be randomly generated and are between 25% and 75%.

Happy new year everyone and keep taking those amazing images :-D
Steve Munro