In Association with Solo-Exhibition

FEATURES 30th June

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9340 posts

Too many excellent or shall I say extraordinary works to feature them in one session!

So more features will follow during the week. Congratulations to all our members for your excellence in painting

Please come and congratulate our exhibiting members whose page will be on display in Painters Academics on Facebook

Richard Armitage "so, you are going…"
by jos2507

Finished with this dream
by Samantha Aplin

Evening Light-Hare
by clive meredith

'Upsy Daisies'
by Lynda Robinson

Last Catch of The Day
by Sue Nichol

by BarbBarcikKeith

Waterfall (River of Life)
by jyruff

by LisaMM

Team Work
by Paula Oakley

First Snow
by andy davis

1955 Mercedes Benz W 196 STR Stirling Moss Italian GP Monza
by Yuriy Shevchuk

Kookaburra Delight
by Linda Callaghan

andy davis andy davis 37 posts

Thank you for including" First Snow",to be in such wonderful company is a real honour.
Congratulations to one and all!!!!:)))

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3174 posts

Thank you so much dear Beatrice for my FIRST EVER FLORAL FEATURE!!!! LOL! I am so lucky!!!! What amazing company it is in too! I have spent ages on this page and just gazing in wonderment at the quality and beauty of the works on display. For some weird reason though I can’t see Andy’s “First Snow”!!!!! All I’ve got is one of those little squares with a question mark in it!!!

Huge congratulations to all featured artists, and many thanks to you Beatrice for making such great choices and spending so much time looking after your members. We all love ya to bits!!!!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2840 posts

Thank you for my feature in this wonderful gallery of stunning art. Congratulations to us all and a big thank you to Beatrice for all her hard work!

LisaMM LisaMM 1484 posts

Thank you very much Beatrice, for including my work among this wonderful selection of featured art.

Congratulations to all artists.

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 604 posts

Congratulations to you all! Wonderful works.

jos2507 jos2507 17 posts

thank you very much for including my portrait of Mr Thornton ! i’m amazed and very happy ! glad to watch this very nice gallery I’m in !!! congratulations to all artists !

clivemeredith clivemeredith 35 posts

thankyou so much beatrice for choosing evening light as a featured work:-)

jyruff jyruff 251 posts

Great Features Beatrice! Some of the best Ive seen here on RB! Thank you so much for all the work you do for our fabulous group…so much talent here, so nice to be surrounded by such good friends and company!!!
Congratulations to everyone so well deserving !