Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

Our last voucher winner, winners of the challenges and some other group news - 2013/02/25

Qnita Qnita 5541 posts

Hello everyone…

Winners, winners, WINNERS… Congratulations!

The next round of challenges will be launched in a couple of days. Please take notice that there will be no more RedBubble voucher challenges for all groups on RedBubble…

Take care…

Winners Gallery Of Our Featured Art Challenges 2013
Winners Gallery For Our Voucher Winners!
Winners Gallery Of Our Open Challenges

FEBRUARY 2013 featured work in a challenge!

Rewards & Prizes
Winning entry will be the group’s avatar for the next month, and also the next featured challenge avatar.
Banners for the top 10’s!

Harboured in the Bay by Pauline Winwood… was voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 2 votes.

The tops!

Open Challenge February 2013 – TREES

A Light in the Forest by bevmorgan was voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 3 votes.

The Tops!

Your BEST for a RedBubble Voucher… FEBRUARY 2013

“Awareness” Sumi-e bamboo painting on paper by Rebecca Rees was voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 4 votes.

PLEASE… can I ask the group to please vote when you have entered a challenge? That is nothing else as fair… If you can’t vote, then please do not enter a challenge.
It would be nice if you can vote in the challenges that you didn’t enter either…

Thanks
I wish you all a very creative month ahead…
:-)

Ruth S Harris Ruth S Harris 145 posts

I smell a rat! When the “Your Best for a Redbubble Voucher” challenge ended, that painting had 3 votes making it a joint winner with at least 3 other entries (including my entry “Trust”). I was waiting for a tie-break challenge and now you’ve somehow declared an outright winner!

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 1079 posts

thank you so much for the feature..

Margaret Morgan (Watkins) Margaret Morga... 275 posts

Thank you for the feature, and congrats to the winners. Marg.

Qnita Qnita 5541 posts

Hi Ruth… I simply extended the voting time… And that is how it then turned out… Sorry…

Ruth S Harris Ruth S Harris 145 posts

The challenge closed 4 days ago, I saw that it was a tie 3 days ago…. when did you extend the voting?

Les Sharpe Les Sharpe 28 posts

I’m delighted to be featured among such wonderful and talented company. many thanks.

Qnita Qnita 5541 posts

Okay Ruth… Let me give you a brief explanation, and then the subject will be close…

I was away for the weekend. This morning I decided to extend the voting period. A few minutes after I extended it, I decided I will rather launch a tie challenge. To my surprise, I saw somebody voted in that few minutes the challenge was open for voting again. I was happy and satisfied, for the winner was one of the three who was in the top positions before I extended the voting period…

:-)

Val Spayne Val Spayne 466 posts

Thank you Ruth. Everyone is TOPS. Congratulations.