Shop

15% OFF EVERYTHING! USE CODE GET15

Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

November 2012's features! 128 of them!

Qnita Qnita 5561 posts

128 Lovely features for this month! Congratulations to everyone! Be sure to submit your feature to this challenge November 2012’s features! 128 of them!
The winner/s will be truly the best for the month!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2839 posts

So much fabulous work, thank you for including one of mine!

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3134 posts

Yoo Hoo up there Sue!!! So lovely to see you here amongst all these talented artists! Wonderful to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of you and so many other amazingly talented people!!!!! Thank you Qnita for including one of mine! I am honoured!

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3134 posts

Yoo Hoo up there Sue!!! So lovely to see you here amongst all these talented artists! Wonderful to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of you and so many other amazingly talented people!!!!! Thank you Qnita for including one of mine! I am honoured!

jyruff jyruff 312 posts

Great picks for features Qnita, thanks so much for putting this together for us to enjoy !
I can stay here all day lol
Congratulations to all the featured artists! …and you too Lynda, you must be jazzed with dbl excitement ! lol

Carole Elliott Carole Elliott 53 posts

Soooo many gorgeous works. I love seeing so many features all at once and am thrilled to have one of my works included. Congrats to all the other artists! :)

Margaret Morgan (Watkins) Margaret Morga... 121 posts

Congratulations everyone, great selection.

Cathy Gilday Cathy Gilday 369 posts

These features are gorgeous Qnita, many thanks for including one of my pieces. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2171 posts

Many thanks Qnita! Congrats to ALL….128!!

gogston gogston 27 posts

Congrats to all artists! Some great work! Thankyou for including my piece also!

Susan Wellington Susan Wellington 7 posts

A wonderful page of pictures. Thankyou Qnita for including mine. Congratulations artists.

Redbarron Redbarron 4 posts

Thanks for including me amongst some lovely work on this feature.

©The Creative  Minds ©The Creative ... 97 posts

thank you kindly :) lovely art collection!

gillsart gillsart 12 posts

Thankyou Qnita ..very kind of you to be featured !! Gill x

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3081 posts

Thank you for including one of my paintngs in this great gallery of features Qnita! Congratulations everyone

AngieDavies AngieDavies 393 posts

Thanks so much for including Drifting Among the Waterlilies in this beautiful collection of work and congratulations to all featured artists! Bravo!

texnotropio texnotropio 293 posts

congrats to all featured artists and TY for including ‘River Flow’ in such a wonderful collection

Jerry Kirk Jerry Kirk 117 posts

Congratulations to all! I am honored to have my work included!

Michael Beckett Michael Beckett 87 posts

so many brilliant pieces of art this month. I am thrilled and honored to be a part of it! thank you! :o)

Lynda Earley Lynda Earley 40 posts

An amazing collection! Thanks for including my Indian Pipe under Black Spruce.

Elaine Bawden Elaine Bawden 221 posts

♥ Congratulations to all the selected artist, such beautiful works! Thank you very much Quinta, I feel very honored to be featured in your wonderful group ♥

A V S TURNER A V S TURNER 16 posts

What an amazing collection of work! Thank you so much for including my Amargasaurus in there! :)

Joan A Hamilton Joan A Hamilton 38 posts

What a beautiful collection! I’m honoured to have my White Magnolia’s included in it. Congratulations to all for their outstanding work!

Woodie Woodie 292 posts

Congrats to all on being selected. Great to be amongst some of RBs best. Cheers Neil

clivemeredith clivemeredith 35 posts

another smashing collection of art from some very talented artists,many thanks for including one of mine:-)