Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

July 2012 Challenges winners.

Qnita Qnita 5541 posts

And so all things come to an end!! Well deserved winners for July! Congratulations!!

July 2012 featured work in a challenge! have three winners!! WOW! Congratulations Lynda Robinson, clive meredith & Sally Ford!
Your work was voted the most popular entries in this challenge with 7 votes each! Lynda’a lovely leafs will be the group’s Avatar & next Featured Challenge’s Avatar till the next round of challenges is over and done! Congratulations Lynda!

If you like to view all previous Truly the bests for the group, you can visit this forums:
Winners Gallery Of Our Featured Art Challenges 2012
Winners Gallery Of Our Featured Art Challenges 2011

…..JULY 2012 …..
CONGRATULATIONS!

Nature's Tears
by Lynda Robinson

Evening Light-Hare
by clive meredith

Little Gathering
by Sally Ford

And the rest of the top’s:

Open Challenge July 2012 – Cartoon-like art.

Now I really liked our open challenge for the month… All of the entries were so cute and adorable!!
Sally Ford’s Who’s down there? was voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 8 votes. Congratulations with another win, Sally!! Remember that this cutie are not allowed to participate in another Open Challenge in this group.

To view all previuos winners of our open challenges, visit this forum: Winners Gallery Of Our Open Challenges

And our Top’s…
Well done everyone!!

And our Voucher for the month goes all the way to SHEFFIELD, UNITED KINGDOM… Congratulations Sue!! Remember this stunning win can’t participate for another voucher in this group. I have already post a request for your voucher, and I believe it will be here in a couple of days…

To view all previous voucher winners, visit this forum: Winners Gallery For Our Voucher Winners!

Seaton Rose and Gulls, Staithes
by Sue Nichol

To everyone… Happy paintings and drawings till next time!
Next challenges will be launched around the 1st of August.

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2769 posts

Wow! This is wonderful …I really am so bowled over…thank you so much and congratulations to all the winners…such wonderful work.

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2769 posts

I hadn’t realised I was also a top ten winner with my drawing of Jack Coble…..this really is my lucky day. Love the winning entry, Sally….and all the others! Fun challenge!

Woodie Woodie 341 posts

A big congrats to all. Love Lynda’s leaves and Sue’s boat. (Two of my favorite ladies). I’ve got one in each challenge so thanks to all who voted for mine AND all the other entries. Cheers Neil

Geraldine M Leahy Geraldine M Leahy 339 posts

Congratulations to all winners! Great work!

Sally Ford Sally Ford 71 posts

Just great to have won the cartoon challenge and equal first place in the featured challenge Thank you everyone who voted and congrats to all. Such wonderful work to be amongst in this group, I am very proud to say! Cheers!

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3199 posts

Big congrats to Lynday, Clive, Sally & Sue – all wonderful works, and congrats to the Top 10s too!

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3148 posts

This is fabulous news for a Monday morning! I am thrilled to be sharing honours with the likes of Clive Meredith and Sally Ford, and huge congratulations to Sally for winning the Cartoon Challenge. Also huge congratulations to the Top Tenners. So many fabulous works and I feel truly honoured to be a joint challenge winner in this group. Thank you so much Qnita and Jeannie for all the work you do in this fantastic group.

BeClo BeClo 9133 posts

Congratulations to the winners! and to the top 10! It was a brilliant challenge!

Alomik Alomik 37 posts

I am thrilled to ne in the top 10 for the cartoon challenge. And congratulations to Sally Ford for the most votes!

clivemeredith clivemeredith 35 posts

congratulations to all who entered works and especially lynda and sally,thanks to all for your votes:-)