Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

May 2012 Challenges winners.

Jeannie26 Jeannie26 19 posts

Hello everyone!!

Very well done to our challenges’’s winners for this month! I am not disappointed in all the quality works submitted. Please visit our Challenges Page to see where you can participate.

And to view all features for this month: June 2012 Featured works.

Our Avatar for this month is Blackberry Composition by Geraldine M Leahy Congratulations Geraldine! … and congratulations to the other two winners that is Truly the best for May! 7 Votes each! You can view all the featured winners for this year HERE

…..MAY 2012 …..

Blackberry Composition
by Geraldine M Leahy

All in A Row
by Sally Ford

'Breaking Through'
by Lynda Robinson

And here is our top 10’s!

Open Challenge April 2012 – Transportation

‘Harbour Lights – Apollo Bay’ by Lynda Robinson was voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 6 votes! Congratulations Lynda! To view all winners of our open challenges, view HERE

'Harbour Lights – Apollo Bay'
by Lynda Robinson

Our top 10’s!:

And our VOUCHER goes to Seymour, AUSTRALIA ‘Regeneration 1’ by Lynda Robinson was voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 9 votes! Congratulations AGAIN Lynda!! Three wins!! It is fantastic! WOW!

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 636 posts

Aww thxz sweetheART and congratz to everyone & am over the Moon lol! – ;} happy hippy hugglez

texnotropio texnotropio 291 posts

congrats everyone

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3683 posts

Lynda…BRAVO!! And a big congrats to all runners up!!

RobynLee RobynLee 1072 posts

Congrats to you;Lynda for winning this Challenge;your work is Great!

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3185 posts

Congratulations everyone – especially to Lynda who always produces such beautiful work!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2816 posts

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 791 posts

congrats all and thank you for choosing my painting of Shoal Bay :)

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3195 posts

Rubbing my eyes in disbelief as I woke up this morning to see this amazing news! Still pinching myself. Congratulations to all and thank you to the group Hosts who do such a fantastic job.

Beatrice Cloake Pasquier Beatrice Cloak... 9283 posts

Such a gorgeous display! Congratulations to you all

Jeannie26 Jeannie26 19 posts

Thank you everyone for the comments!

jyruff jyruff 299 posts

Really great to see all these wonderful works from all my talented friends ! Thank you Jeannie for all you do for us ! appreciate it so much! xx

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 990 posts

Sorry for not stopping sooner to comment on this. I am delighted that my painting is one of the Top Ten. and congratulations to all.

WILT WILT 62 posts

Congrats to all my fellow artists . Its great to be amongst the chosen few ,such an ego booster.!! and what can one say about Lynda that hasn’t already been voiced on her every rendition. She’s the biz.

Beatrice Cloake Pasquier Beatrice Cloak... 9283 posts

Congratulations Lynda and all other contestants>