20% off art prints, photo prints, and canvas prints. Use PRINTS20

Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

March 2012 Featured Works.

Qnita Qnita 5692 posts

Many congratulations to all 122 members who received a feature for March! Thank you for the stunning works you submit to the group.
Best of luck in the challenge only for this features! March 2012 featured work in a challenge!

Cathy Amendola Cathy Amendola 231 posts

Ooooo…I see sooooo many of my favorites here…I am thrilled to have my “Yellow Rose” amongst such stunning art….CONGRATULATIONS to all..!

Thank you Qnita, for bring such a formidable gallery together..!
Cathy

maggie326 maggie326 1174 posts

Wow gorgeous selections Qnita congrats to all. Thank you for including one of mine

linmarie linmarie 2209 posts

I just love how different this group from others. bravo to our hosts. and wow.. so many wonderful artworks, many very familiar to me and some new ones I have not seen yet.. Congratulations everyone, and thank you for the honor of being amongst you all.. Happy Month of March!!! peace,love, light and inspiration to all♥

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2840 posts

Great gallery and I am so pleased to be here. Congratulations to everyone

Alomik Alomik 37 posts

Wow! Thank you so much for the 2 features Qnita, I am absolutely thrilled to be amongst this very talented group of artists.

Qnita Qnita 5692 posts

Cal… LOL… My mistake, and a happy one for you… :-)
Thank you everyone for all the sweet and positive comments… :-)

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3725 posts

Bravo to all featured in this gorgeous display or art!! I am so honored to be among you.

Erica Yanina Horsley Erica Yanina H... 5 posts

Nice work and grats all!!

Robin Monroe Robin Monroe 189 posts

wow so many wonderful works of art here, a big well deserved congrats to all, I’m truly honored to be included….

beanocartoonist beanocartoonist 9 posts

Thank you so much for including my resting lion in this phenomenal group of artists

Kay Cunningham Kay Cunningham 207 posts

Such a wonderful talented group of redbubblers! Congratulations all – I am delighted to be sharing the march features with you. Thank you Qnita for making this possible. :)) K

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2561 posts

Many thanks Qnita! This page looks wonderful!! Congratulations to ALL and thanks for your hard work Qnita!

BaVincio BaVincio 253 posts

Thank you so very much for the honor of being featured anoung such amazing work and artists! I am so very humbled…
Congratualtions to all here! Beautiful, beautiful work!

WoolleyWorld WoolleyWorld 65 posts

Thanking you for including my frog in your March selection Qnita…and congratulations to my fellow Red Bubblers who share this honour!

TrixiJahn TrixiJahn 72 posts

Gosh, what beautiful works!!! Im honored to be part in this great selection of art! Congratulations all, for your God given talent!

Jan Lawnikanis Jan Lawnikanis 7 posts

Thanks so much Qnita for choosing my work. And congratulations to all my fellow artists out there who are also in this feature. Keep up the good work everyone!

Felicity Deverell Felicity Deverell 16 posts

What beautiful work, I feel so privileged to be included among you all!! =)

texnotropio texnotropio 291 posts

Thank you Qnita for the honor to be featured among such talented artists! Congrats everyone :)

Debbie Piro Debbie Piro 9 posts

“WOW” thank you so much. I feel so proud of my seagull’s as I’ve never done much painting in Oil’s. Congratulations to everyone else, all the work is fantastic. :)

Monika Howarth Monika Howarth 22 posts

Thank you Qnita for choosing my work:)congrats to ALL!

Woodie Woodie 343 posts

Great to be included amongst some talented artists. Congrats to all !!!
Regards Neil

© Pauline Wherrell © Pauline Wher... 525 posts

Congratulations everyone and thanks so much for including my Painted lady butterfly on silk! Great selection!

MaeBelle MaeBelle 251 posts

Beautiful and varied selections,Qnita♥ Thank you for choosiung my Bouquet of Flowers.:o)) Congrats to everyone else whose work was choosen…BEAUTIFUL :o)) God Bless

Margherita Bientinesi Margherita Bie... 135 posts

wow!! what a great selection of beautiful peaces of art!! I’m very honoured to have my “Benji” featured here in such a great company :)) congratulations to everyone :)