We launched leggings! Step into a world of individuality.

Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

January 2012 Featured Works.

Qnita Qnita 5559 posts

110 Lovely features for January 2012!!

Congratulations to each one! Please submit your feature to this challenge: January 2012 featured work in a challenge!

The first place winner/s of this challenge will be truly the best for January 2012!

Remember, all non-featured work is removed from the group. You may submit them again. Perhaps it will get featured next month…

:-)

-

Cathy Gilday Cathy Gilday 389 posts

Just wanted to say thank you so much for featuring “Fragile Earth,” in “Painted Nature & Object,” Qnita, I really appreciate it! Oh, and Happy New Year to all :-)

Qnita Qnita 5559 posts

Hi Cathy… You’re welcome! I will soon place banners and send invitations for the challenge… I have very poor internet here where I’m spending my vacation…

ienemien ienemien 634 posts

Thanks Qnita for the feature my Underpainting LEO.
I am busy now with the colors and transparant glacis. I think you will see the results about an half year ;-)
Bye ien

Val Spayne Val Spayne 461 posts

Thanks very much Qnita…………a Happy New Year to you and all the group

teresa731 teresa731 442 posts

All the artist have really outdone themselves.. just wonderful work.. Congrat to all.. I am so honored to be among them.. Blessings!!

Geraldine M Leahy Geraldine M Leahy 342 posts

Thanks , Qnita! I’m honoured to be featured among such talented artists! Congrats to everyone!

ellenspaintings ellenspaintings 50 posts

Thank you Qnita for my Persian Cat featured, congrats to all

linmarie linmarie 2539 posts

thank you very much for my feature and what an amazing looking gallery this is,, congratulations everyone!!!

ellenspaintings ellenspaintings 50 posts

thank you so much Qnita for this page and featured my work

Qnita Qnita 5559 posts

So happy to see all the thank you’s and nice comments!!
Thank you!!