Painted Nature & Objects - No People or Abstracts

Painted nature ~ Real & Make Believe! No People or Abstracts

December 2011 Featured Works.

Qnita Qnita 5687 posts

Congratulations once again on your feature/s. Please feel free to submit you lovely feature to this challenge December 2011 featured work in a challenge! good luck! May the most awesome work win! If you received more than one feature, it’s up to you to choose which to submit to the challenge…

Cathy Gilday Cathy Gilday 411 posts

Many thanks Qnita. I was so thrilled to have my work featured amongst this beautiful display. Congratulations to all featured artists!!

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 636 posts

Aww thxz sweetheART am over the Moon lol! & CONGRATZ to ALL ;} happy hippy hugglez

Qnita Qnita 5687 posts

Please remember to submit your featured works to the challenge…
:-)

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2482 posts

Thanks a million! Congrats to all!! ;-)

Dan Wagner Dan Wagner 98 posts

What an incredible showing of beautiful images! Thanks for the features and congrats to all!

linmarie linmarie 2522 posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!! everyone,, what beautiful art works and even more beautiful gallery displaying them, thank you for my feature and thank you to our host Qnita for her dedication to us and hard work!!!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8225 posts

Marvellous collection of works…congratulations everyone….

PRIYADARSHI GAUTAM PRIYADARSHI GA... 70 posts

Lots of thanks for this wonderful feature.Congratulations to all the artists, beautiful works of art .

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4302 posts

Congratulations to all :))

MaeBelle MaeBelle 230 posts

Thank you so much for choosing one of my paintings,Qnita♥ I so much appreciate the honor of being included with all of the other very talanted artists. Congratulations to everyone!! beautiful works.:o)) God Bless,Mae

Polly Greathouse Polly Greathouse 22 posts

What a wonderful gallery! Its an honor and a pleasure to be part of this feature set. Thanks so much to Qnita for your energy in hosting. Congratulations to all on your beautiful work! You are an inspiration.

FranEvans FranEvans 503 posts

This is amazing! I have a double feature in this brilliant group! Many, many thanks Qnita!

Qnita Qnita 5687 posts

I’m happy that you’re all happy! Please remember to submit your feature to the challenge…

lillybeckart lillybeckart 10 posts

What a gorgeous feature you’ve put together! What an honor to have my work included. Thank you so much and congratulations to everyone featured.

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 910 posts

thank you so very much I have two to choose from mmm now which one! coongrats to all!

Heidi Mooney-Hill Heidi Mooney-Hill 1174 posts

Congratulations to all featured members. I am very proud that my painting was chosen with all these wonderful artworks
Thank you

Val Spayne Val Spayne 450 posts

Congratulations to everyone featured. Thank you so much for including one of mine.

Llynfian Llynfian 12 posts

Many thanks for the features, congrats to all!

Qnita Qnita 5687 posts

You’re all welcome!! Remember to submit you features to the challenge!

Mrswillow Mrswillow 72 posts

Thank you for featuring my painting “River Rocks”!
Congratulations to all the other artists whose work has been featured.
Huge congratulations to the moderators…you do a wonderful job!

Conoro Conoro 141 posts

Qnita thank you!!!!! oxoxox

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 1020 posts

Thanks Qnita and sorry for the delay in doing so. Congratulations to all the featured artists.

Woodie Woodie 325 posts

Great selection and congrats to all. I see I have 2 paintings featured, Cheers Neil

Qnita Qnita 5687 posts

lol Woodie. This was three years ago, but you’re welcome! Great paintings…