Delivery by Dec 24 has ended: Get 10% off instantly emailed gift certificates with code NOT2LATE

All Things Orange Artwork Gallery

This is a group for artwork/photos and writing that features/discuss the beautiful bright colour orange.

"From here to there" - new group proposal

Marjolein Katsma Marjolein Katsma 1619 posts

With Cee and Chris ‘retiring’ from hosting groups, and others (luckily) taking over to keep the groups alive, there are unavoidably changes.

No changes that make me leave the groups. But a quick bit of research has shown that changes in one of them (and one of my favorites), “Cee’s Which Ways” – now Which Way Group have led to the situation that there is no longer a single group where all types of ‘roads’ can find a home.
This saddens me, and I’ve decided to do something about it – by creating a new group.

Please read a bit more background and my proposal for a new group here: ‘From Here to There’ – new group proposal – looking for co-host.

If you’d be interested in such a group, please let me know via a comment on that post. I’ve tried to define my idea as clearly as possible, but I am also open to ideas or requests for clarification.

Also, to get such a group off the ground, I’ll need at least one co-host: both for practical reasons, and to conform to RedBubble rules (which no doubt exist for the same practical reasons :)). Experience with hosting or co-hosting would be very welcome, but the only ‘hard’ requirement (per RB rules) is that you’ve been an active RB member for at least 3 months. And, of course, I’d expect enthusiasm for the subject! Please BMail me if you’re interested.

Marjolein