Hickory, dickory, dock. 25% off Acrylic Blocks and Clocks. Use code TIMEBLOCK25

Natures Paintbrush... PHOTOGRAPHS ONLY! *NO* Manmade, No paintings, NO B&W, selective colour, fuzzy, drawings or water colours

Natures Paintbrush

Weekly Features...12 December 2012

Larry Trupp Larry Trupp 697 posts

Good Morning Folks a warm to Natures Paintbrush
Incredible images continue to arrive on a daily basis…Keep up the great work Folks
Here are todays selections for Feature24 very intresting+ Images, for your enjoyment
Please take some time to pay each Artist a visit
Special Note: Just click on any of the images below to view larger/buy/or leave comments
>

Snow and sun on the french vineyard

by Patrick Morand

Robin Family June 12, 2009

by Ron Russell

Red Bellied Woodpecker

by barnsis

Storm Blast – Flinders, Victoria, Australia

by Sean Farrow

At A Loss For Words

by Gary Fairhead

Got My Tree Decorated

by TeresaB

Blue Chasm

by Eric Glaser

Rhinoceros Ratsnake (Rhynchophis boulengeri)

by MaartenMR

Arctic Fox / Poolvos

by Jacqueline van Zetten

Rock Pipit 2012-12-09 Lyme , Dorset

by lynn carter

Blue tit in the snow

by peterwig

Azalea

by AnnDixon

Standing Out

by PollyBrown

Four Hungry Mouths To Feed… Phew!!! -Song Thrush – NZ

by AndreaEL

Softer Side Of Autumn

by naturelover

you are so sweet!

by Alenka Co

Echoes of November

by Nadya Johnson

Red In December

by RickDavis

Poetry in motion

by Alan Mattison IPA

Struck Down But Not Destroyed

by Randy Richards

Leap of Faith / Northern Hawk-Owl

by Ted Busby

Indian Summer

by jules572

Afternoon Tranquility

by sundawg7

Cape Dwarf Chameleon II

by Macky

BTW we will be closing for the Holiday Season on 21 December, and re-opening 14 January 2013, as we need to clean-up as well

Have a great week Folks, and do take care

………Ann…………….Michaela…………..Larry…….

RickDavis RickDavis 687 posts

Congratulations To Everyone,,,,it is fun being part of this great group and Thank You for selecting one of my photos in this feature.

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4499 posts

Wonderful Selection! Congratulations to all Featured Artists!!!

Patrick Morand Patrick Morand 369 posts

Thank’s so much Larry for including my vineyard image in such a great selection.
And, of course, congrats to everyone.

Vicki Spindler (VHS Photography) Vicki Spindler... 7531 posts

Wonderful images!!! Congratulations to all!! :))))))))) x x x

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1590 posts

A great selection of outstanding work! Congrats to everyone! And thank you for including one of mine, as well!

barnsis barnsis 527 posts

Thank you very much for this honor. I appreciate being in such great company.
Barnsis/Byron

naturelover naturelover 411 posts

Great Gallery of Pictures, Congratulations to all, and a big thanks for including mine Larry x

Randy Richards Randy Richards 728 posts

So nice! Wish I took them!! :<}

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 408 posts

One thing I appreciate about this group is that it gets photographers out into nature and trains them in looking, in seeing things and capturing their experience for others to see.Congrats to all nature lovers/photographers and have a happy Christmas, especially the hard working hosts !
alan

jules572 jules572 93 posts

With 2012 coming to an end I’d like to first and foremost thank our hosts Ann, Michaela and Larry for all their dedication in making this group run so smoothly..

Thank you to everyone who has commented and favored my work here in Nature’s Paintbrush, you give me encouragement to do what I enjoy so much. It is so rewarding to be able to share the beauty of nature with you as I hike the trails.

Congratulations to all of this weeks “Weekly Features”, I am honored to be among you…Merry Christmas…Jules

Dlouise Dlouise 3043 posts

Beautiful features,,congrats to all artists!!

Alenka Co Alenka Co 384 posts

A beautiful portrayal of Nature’s colours in these images. It’s an honour to have an image included in the collection. Thank you for your encouragement and support, Larry, Ann and Michaela.

Jacqueline van Zetten Jacqueline van... 83 posts

Congratulations to all, such beautiful work! And thank you also for including one of my images!

Merry Christmas to all!

Jackie:)

lynn carter lynn carter 699 posts

Thank you for including my image, it’s my Birthday today so what a nice thing to happen xx

Ted Busby Ted Busby 531 posts

Fabulous selections..Congrats to all featured members..

Sean Farrow Sean Farrow 10 posts

Thank you!!!

Sharon Brown Sharon Brown 2734 posts

Beautiful images and thank you so much for including one of mine. Thank you for all the work you do in the group and HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all the members and I hope 2013 brings you all you dream of. x

MaartenMR MaartenMR 2 posts

I want to congratulate all with these outstanding pictures! And thank you also for including my picture!
Merry Christmas to you all!
Kindest regards, Maarten!

AndreaEL AndreaEL 465 posts

CONGRATULATIONS everyone… I am honoured to be amongst you, all amazing and beautiful works…

Ron Russell Ron Russell 36 posts

Its an honor to be featured with other such fine photographers. Congratulations to all.

Macky Macky 1162 posts

Congrats to all featured artists and thank you Larry for including my chameleon!!

sundawg7 sundawg7 643 posts

Many thanks Larry for including me in your splendid selection and congratulations to the other artists on their features.

Sandra Moore Sandra Moore 1414 posts

great picks, congrats to all.