Nature Photography Challenge (wild creatures, plants and places only)

A regular photography contest for Nature lovers who love to learn and teach.

Long Time No Speak!

alienfunk alienfunk 391 posts

Good Morning All,

I am sooo sorry I have neglected you all for so long, as you are all aware I have been preparing for my new business that and the school holidays and starting a photography course and a Spanish course things have not stopped haha.

My business, well my website is up and running, although not finished its looking great, if you would like to go and take a look and give me your thoughts you can visit at www.equinography.co.uk . I am also on facebook to if you wish to join me on there https://www.facebook.com/Equinography. I have been working along side another photographer who has been a great help and has given me lots of tips and even some freelance work. So this is an exciting time for me and a busy one.

One thing I am concerned about is the amount of time I can give the group, the whole purpose to this group is to fill it full of exciting challenges but they take up a lot of time to create and monitor. If any of you out there would be willing to help with the group in any way then please do get in touch.

Anyway enjoy your weekend and I will be on here during the week to have a good sort out and get some challenges on. :)