Mozambique

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

OUR LAST WEEKLY FEATURES FOR MAY 2012!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3990 posts

Congratulations to our members with featured work, beautiful high quality work submitted and well deserved features!
PLEASE, VISIT, VIEW AND CONGRATULATE OUR MEMBERS, ALL IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE, THANK YOU!
All featured works qualify for our $20 Monthly Avatar Voucher Challenge, if it HAS NEVER WON A CHALLENGE IN THIS OR ANY OTHER GROUP Please enter the challenge here

Waterwheel (Bakkiespomp)
by Irene van Vuuren

Handcraft
by Antionette

So Africa…
by Elizabeth Kendall

-
Dandelions (“Perdeblom”)
by Maree Clarkson
-

Anchor
by heinrich

Matemwe beach seen from traditional dhow boat Zanzibar
by jbobo

Remote Africa
by Dan MacKenzie

Delta Fire
by JenniferEllen

The Giraffe Maker, Moshi, Tanzania
by Adrian Paul

Kilomanjaro in the clouds
by Linda Sparks

Baobab, Kruger National Park, South Africa
by Erik Schlogl

Paradise on earth (II)
by Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2557 posts

Many thanks Magaret and congrats to all featured above, well done!

Irene  van Vuuren Irene van Vuuren 163 posts

Thank you so much, Magaret, for including me in your selection. I do appreciate! Congratulations to all artists with wonderful work presented!

Adrian Paul Adrian Paul 957 posts

Thank you for featuring my work, Maggie. Congratulations also to all the other artists whose works have been featured here.

jbobo jbobo 16 posts

Thank you so much for Magaret for featuring my work. Congratulations also to everyone else!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3990 posts

Thank you guys and girls, appreciate your support and participation in comments on our feature page, truly appreciated!