15% off sitewide. Amazing but true. Use code CIRCUS15.

Mozambique

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

OUR 2ND LAST FEATURES FOR THE CURRENT VOUCHER CHALLENGE ARE UP 2012/03/16!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3861 posts

Hi to all in this STUNNING GROUP!
I just know i don’t even have to check the challenge…..! Know there will be loads on entries for our current challenge!
This will be our 2nd last round of features before the challenge close for voting, so, if you haven’t entered, not much time left!
This weeks features!

Burchell's Coucal (immature)
by KAREN SCHMIDT

The View from my Heart
by Katie Grubb

Tranqullity For Now on the Sea that Haunts Me.
by Constance Widen

Baobab Tree (Adansonia digitata)
by Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos

crossing the comfort zone
by mamba

Bay Scene Dar es Salaam Tanzania
by Warren. A. Williams

Mount Kilimanjaro
by Baraman

Baby African Elephants
by naturalnomad

SALT Obsevatory – Milkyway
by Rob Southey

Puku
by JenniferEllen

Sunset #3
by Kobus Olivier

drops of gold
by Fiona Christensen

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR FEATURED MEMBERS, IF I COULD I WOULD FEATURE MUCH, MUCH MORE, STUNNING WORK, KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL SUBMISSIONS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THIS WONDERFUL GROUP!
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CONGRATULATE OUR MEMBERS, ALL IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE, AND OR JUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON OUR FEATURE PAGE, THANK YOU!
O! All images featured here qualifies for our Monthly Avatar Voucher Challenge!

Conoro Conoro 135 posts

I feel so privileged to be amongst all of these incredible photographers Maggie! Congratulations to all of you, Maggie thank you so much oxox

You are so welcome Constace, well deserved! Thanks for visiting and commenting on our fature page, much appreciated!

Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos Konstantinos A... 751 posts

Great collection Maggie, many thanks for including my work! Congratulations to all artists!

kate conway kate conway 13 posts

Honoured to be part of this! Thank you Maggie & congrats to all the wonderful photographers out there :)

Kobusolivier Kobusolivier 107 posts

What a great collection of absolutely fantastic shots of these beautiful places and animals. Well done Mags and congratulations to all those featured. Thank you for featuring mine. Much appreciated :-)

Thank you all fir visiting and congratulating our members on the feature page, much appreciated!