About This Group
Minimalism (wikipedia definition) ….movements in various forms of art and design, where the work is stripped down to its most fundamental features. The minimalist photography emphasizes simplicity and objectivity.
The aim of Minimalism is to allow the viewer to experience the work more intensely without the distractions of composition, theme and so on.
Some simple standard guidelines:
- One upload a day only. Please don’t flood the group. This gives a chance for everyones work to be featured on the front page and also be viewed by other members. I will delete images from members who upload more than one image.
- Don’t critique an art piece unless explicitly stated by the artist that they want critique.
- Also consider the nature of the group minimalist. I have seen a few images that have too many competing elements to really be classed as minimalist. I know this is open to personal interpretation and I am open to suggestions how we as members can insure that the theme of the group is upheld.
- Please remember that if your art work is deleted from the group, it was deleted due to point 1 and potentially point 3 above. It does NOT reflect on the quality of the art work itself.
- Any questions/suggestions, Bubblemail me (I love getting Bubblemail).
See here for more info… here.
See the group rules and join this group here
Membership of the group is by invite only.