It’s a tee. It’s a dress. It’s the new Graphic T-shirt Dress.

Make an Impression... [Closed for a While}

You have to impress us

Features 04-11-11 Life in Black and White

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 340 posts

Life in Black and White

Hello all, I’m baaaack. Yes, just can’t get enough of this group and Jason kindly asked me to step in and lend a hand. So this is my first act as officially the new co-host of Make An Impression. I set out to select 12 black and white images to feature this month but I just couldn’t stop myself, so please behold the latest beautiful offerings from our very talented members! Congrats to everyone selected, your work is absolutely stunning – thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you enjoy these features!

Please also check out J’s message about Challenge Ideas . The group will be running a voucher challenge shortly and we need your input – what should the challenge theme be?

Now for the good bit….Enjoy!

Ell-on-Wheels Ell-on-Wheels 2003 posts

Wowwwwwww, Damienne, what a HUGE effort you’ve gone to, presenting your b/w choices as such!! Kudos! :-)))

Congrats to everyone featured here, you all look so gorgeous together!! :-D … Thrilled of course to be in the mix too :-)))

Thank you – so glad you enjoyed it! Wonderful to be able to share your work with everyone!

jason21 jason21 86 posts

Amazing choice of features. Congrats to all the artists and thank you to D for making it all look so good.
Jx

Neha  Gupta Neha Gupta 4 posts

Thank you so much for the features Damienne! I was so busy recently that didn’t submit any picture to groups… you still browsed my shots :) Thanks again.

Aimelle Aimelle 446 posts

wow amazing work!!! Congratulations to all featured artists and wonderful selection Damienne!
it will keep me busy for a while ;)
oh and thank you again for featuring mine, such an honor !

My pleasure to everyone, it is beautiful work and it was lovely to see. I went right back to the beginning of the group to find these – all wonderful! I look forward to seeing you all contributing your new work as you make it!

Sally Green Sally Green 621 posts

superb work! such simplicity, magnitude and all so breathtakingly beautiful in mono!! thanks for featuring 3 of mine too! i am immensely proud and its appreciated so very much!!
Sally X

You’re welcome Sally, it’s lovely to be able to share peoples work and yours is definitely worth sharing!