LUMIX LOVERS (NO Digital/Writing on images.) 2 a day

The place for Panasonic Lumix camera lovers everywhere. MUST put camera description in!( And No Digital layers, enhancements, Faded Edges, etc please. Straight from camera. HDR OK) ******READ NEW RULES**********

Bubbs's special selection of the day - 07-12-2010

bubblehex08 bubblehex08 1951 posts

Hi, Lumix Lovers!
I know, I was not so busy selecting specials the last time, but that’s because I was very busy with moderating, and other important things – and, BTW, I never promised doing my selections every day!
(Today I moderated the quick way, without posting welcome banners, sorry, but I had not much time!)
If you miss Andrea’s lovely comments, 5i miss her help!) she asked me to apologize in her name: she has computer or connexion problems, but she doesn’t forget you all!

So, here is my delightful selection of the day. Congratulations, Luke! I love this really.
Normally we don’t like photo treatment in PS and other software, but with your works I always hesitate and cannot reject such beauties!
Other members, please comment! What do you think about Luke’s HDR treatment?

Your busy Bbbs :) Good night!!!!!!

Asian Arch
by Luke Griffin

TheWalkerTouch TheWalkerTouch 909 posts

I think this is a great choice Bbbs! Photoshop is allowed in the group so long as the image is still clearly a photograph. After all, this is a group to showcase the work of Lumix cameras, rather than Photoshop, but Luke has used the post processing perfectly to bring out all the tones to create this fabulous image.

AndreaEL AndreaEL 420 posts

Stunning selection today MarieJo, a beautiful image, congratulations Luke. I am back, computer seems to be working for now. I have missed RB and all the wonderful people.

Usha Ganesh Usha Ganesh 189 posts

Congratulations Luke on this special feature. Nice comp and beautiful image.

ThePhotoMaestro ThePhotoMaestro 35 posts

It’s so peaceful

Wilhelmina Wilhelmina 68 posts

Congratulations, this is gorgeous.

Lilian Marshall Lilian Marshall 81 posts

Congrats on being special selection of the day .Well deserved . A fantastic capture .

Luke Griffin Luke Griffin 363 posts

Wow, I am speechless. Thanks Bubbs for choosing to feature my image and thank you to everyone for their very kind words.

RainbowWomanTas RainbowWomanTas 78 posts

It’s beautiful like a dream.

Luke Griffin Luke Griffin 363 posts

Thank you Tas.