Everything’s better when it’s 20% off. Use code SUPER20 at checkout.

★ART UNIVERSE★ Coming up: Red

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

03-03-14 ... "THE DAILY DAZZLER" - welcome to the group Alessandro Andreuccetti

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3738 posts

The Gravity of Light by Glitterfest

The Mermaid´s Pearl by ChristianSchloe

Deep Waters by ChristianSchloe

Amazons riding an horse by Alessandro Andreuccetti

Cavaliere errante by Alessandro Andreuccetti

The Point of No Return by RichesRoad

Nature Sings by © Angela L Walker

… and Everything Nice by © Angela L Walker

The Queen of Poppies by twopoots

Living Gold… by © Janis Zroback

Modella by Alessandro Andreuccetti

Bordering the jungle by Lorenzo Castello

Bryant Park Collage by Chris Lord

Stubborn by Mario Sánchez Nevado

Life in the Shell surreal ink pen drawing by Vitaliy Gonikman

Red Dress on Stool by AndyGii

Smoking girl by Alessandro Andreuccetti

The Rebreathiator by Ethan Harris

feel by Loui Jover

deep by Loui Jover

Trauma II by KLIMAS

key for my other I by kseniako

Joker and Smoke surreal ink pen and pencil drawing by Vitaliy Gonikman

Bird of Cranes by Ruta Dumalakaite

Captain Hook by Sarah Mac

Inner Beauty by Peter Zentjens

I am a Survivor by Shyll

Alli-Dalli by CrismanArt

Semblance of mechanics – take one by floatingpilot

Pompeii… by Karen Helgesen

Thank you all for the awesome work ♥
Also a big THANK YOU from your grateful host to all those of you who take the time
to support this group and at the same time show your appreciation of your fellow artists
by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving this page.

CrismanArt CrismanArt 489 posts

Congratulations to all “Dazzling Artists” in this fantastic exhibit of featured art!!!
It’s a real pleasure to scroll and admire!
Hugs from Touched and Christiane

Alessandro Andreuccetti Alessandro And... 117 posts

I am very proud and happy to be part of this group Art Universe and it is very nice to see my work exhibited in “THE DAILY DAZZLER.”
I sincerely thank you, Kira, and all those people who have contributed to this oustanding work.

Alison Gilbert Alison Gilbert 852 posts

FANTASTIC gallery!! All of it … and Alessandro, your work is really outstanding … so glad you are here!

MarieG MarieG 439 posts

Perfect way to wake up…viewing these fabulous works of art!! You always pick the best…thank you Kira…and congratulations to all featured artist!! you all inspire!!!

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 1992 posts

Beautiful wonderful collection!! Congrats to you Kira and all of the featured artists!! :-)

enchantedImages enchantedImages 353 posts

Wow! Amazing art choices for this gallery. Congrats to all !
~ Bobbi

Chris Lord Chris Lord 482 posts

Just popped over from Facebook after seeing Kira’s announcement. Boy was I surprised and delighted to see my Bryant Park Collage up there.
Thank you so much Kira. Hearty congratulations to all the very talented artists who are responsible for all of the other incredibly creative and
“dazzling” artworks featured in this gallery.

kseniako kseniako 246 posts

I’m happy to see my work here :) Greetings to all the wonderful artists!!!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5001 posts

Nice work, all, congrats!

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1037 posts

What a superb collection, Kira!! I`ve been out almost all day and thought I`d check in here before calling it a day, well… sure am bedazzled,
love the work of the new member Alessandro very much too!! Congrats to all artists featured!! Great art! Happy week to all of you
and to you Kira! Christel. xx

Shyll Shyll 123 posts

O my word what a glorious group of art. AND to think mine is included; I AM THRILLED! Thank you so very much Kira and congratulations to everyone involved!

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

Oh my goodness, Kira! Such beautiful riches of artwork! I am so pleased to have “Pompeii” featured in your, “Moment of Zen”…
I am truly honored to have been featured along with all the other wonderful artist’s work!

Sara Riches Sara Riches 24 posts

Stunning selection , I love the mermaids :) thank you so much for the honor of being included amongst such fine talent :)

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8058 posts

Thanks so much…Congratulations to all featured artists in this wonderful collection of works…

floatingpilot floatingpilot 826 posts

Breathtaking selction! Congrats to all featured artists! I feel very honored to be included here – really gorgeous, inspiring works everyone!

patcheah patcheah 872 posts

Outstanding work!
Congratulations to all artists!

Peter Zentjens Peter Zentjens 140 posts

Thanks for choosing my work and congrats to the other artists.

© Angela L Walker © Angela L Walker 870 posts

OMG How did I miss THIS! What a marvelous Dazzler, Kira! All your Dazzlers are beautiful, but with this one, I’m discovering many new favorites…
Works I hadn’t seen before now. Thank you so very much for including my work… :-)

Congratulations to everyone featured in this wonderful display of outstanding work!

tori yule tori yule 8213 posts

This is a spectacular gallery, Kira. I love all the portraits, they are beautiful, emotional, and some a bit quirky. I laughed out loud when I saw
Stubborn by Mario Sánchez Nevado. He looks like he has a quick step, although that heavy head must load him down.
Beautiful work, curated beautifully! Congratulations to all the featured artists here and during the week. Your art is outstanding.

Jennifer Rhoades Jennifer Rhoades 168 posts

So many AMAZING works! Thank you so much—it’s such a huge honor to stand with these beautiful pieces! I am, indeed, DAZZLED!