★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

03-07-13...EASTER GREETING CARDS 2013

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3718 posts

Like last year we will be building a beautiful page celebrating Easter and Spring
Let us see your most beautiful Easter Greeting Cards
ACCEPTABLE topics are: Bunny-rabbits, chickens, flowers, lambs, eggs … everything positive and beautiful
NOT acceptable is Crosses, Crucifixion and such …
Here is a LINK to last years page – that will give you an idea

HAPPY EASTER ! by Magaret Meintjes
✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10189 posts

Congratulations to all nicely done and presented by all,This is going to be a wonderful Gallery of collections of wonderful Easter Cards Nice viewing..I want to thank you Kira for feturing My bunny HOPPY EASTER I am honored and thrilled to receive this hugs ty for all u do with this group making it special for us all hugs..hop hop..lol..

Lemarly Lemarly 970 posts

Wonderful cards !!!!! Congratulations to all talent artists and Happy Easter to you,too,when it comes !! And thank you very much,Kira, for this honor of being featured !!! Marjut

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8071 posts

Thank you so much for including my work in this unusual selection of lovely cards…

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 86 posts

What a great collection of Easter cards. Thankyou Kira for including one of mine!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3928 posts

Amazing collection of beautiful artworks Kira, and thank you so much for the honour to be part of it. Congrats to all fellow members, brilliant work and well deserved!

libertyphotos libertyphotos 93 posts

Great cards! I love Easter :D Thank you for featuring mine here :)

carol brandt carol brandt 118 posts

haha fabulous easter cards … thanks for posting another of your wonderful galleries kira :)))

Lisafrancesjudd Lisafrancesjudd 45 posts

Thanks for the inclusion in the Easter Card Collection 2013.

andy551 andy551 252 posts

Kira, thank you very much for including my work among those selected. I’m honored!
Congratulations to all!!

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 304 posts

Thanks Kira for including Star of Man in your Easter Collection. Congratulations and Happy Easter to all talented artists included here.