★ART UNIVERSE★ This week: Red

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

10-13-12..."THE DAILY DAZZLER" - weekend edition - THANK YOU all for the wonderful work♥

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3739 posts

I am very grateful to those of you who comment on these feature pages – some of you even when you are not featured here yourself.
In these times of declining views and comments and generally low community spirit here on the Bubble you contribute to make this group
a vibrant and creative waterhole for all the members …not to mention that you are keeping this host happy and motivated…THANK YOU ☺

Whisper by janrique

The Bird Watcher… by MarieG

The Hummingbirds by ChristianSchloe

Bootblack by Monica Blatton

O Busto, a Rosa e a Borboleta. by marcarambr

Reflecting on a cat by lillo

RainAngel by Sergei Rukavishnikov

Winter is coming by frederic levy-hadida

Monks&Virgin by Sergei Rukavishnikov

all at sea by stephen mclaren

monkey heads by stephen mclaren

2403 by peter holme III

Nature's Reign by Terry Fan

Faces by Igor Shrayer

Pulp Friction by Giovanni Dicandia

And the world stood still by Alan Mattison IPA

no title by Mariusz Zawadzki

Gary by JolanteHesse

Orphanage Memories by Ian English

Torque by David Kessler

El nacimiento de la muerte by Barbara Bezina

Eva and the Garden by ChristianSchloe

the fool's trigger by LisaMM

Cooling off by Alan Mattison IPA

La tristeza by Barbara Bezina

Take it Out !!! by lovemexxx

Viva La Evolution! by Jo-PinX

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

Please show your appreciation of your fellow artists by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving
..it only takes a minute of your time….THANK YOU ☺

Igor Shrayer Igor Shrayer 167 posts

Thank you so much Kira for including my work to this great selection and congrats to all the featured artists!

MarieG MarieG 439 posts

Dear Kira…thank God for your great spirits and hard work here…your group is a most popular one and a real joy to be part of…! Thank you!
Another great selection…wow! love to come here and be inspired! Thank you for adding one of mine to this wonderful group of images…
congratulation to all featured artists! and again…fantastic work!!! ♥

lovemexxx lovemexxx 10 posts

Thank you so much for including my work in your awesome group. I love being featured alongside such great talent it’s truly an honor :0) Xxx

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 597 posts

I really appreciate ‘Gary’ being included among all these outstanding works. Congratulations All!

David Kessler David Kessler 62 posts

Thanks Kira, not only for including my humble piece, but some truly beautiful ones that I will try and get off my couch potato rump and comment upon.

lillo lillo 86 posts

A new selection full of wonders!

Gilberte Gilberte 274 posts

Beautiful selection Kira and congrats to all the wonderful artists.

Sergei Rukavishnikov Sergei Rukavis... 147 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists

peter holme III peter holme III 332 posts

thank you kira!! congrats to all!

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 408 posts

As always, such a superb collection where only the best are accepted for inclusion, great work, Kira and congrats to all .
alan

John Dicandia ( JinnDoW ) John Dicandia ... 181 posts

Many thanks for featuring my work Kira. Always appreciated. : D

LisaMM LisaMM 1483 posts

Fantastic selection of work Kira. So bizarre and creative, which makes for inspiring art. Thank you for including my work in this collection. Always so greatly appreciated. Congratulations to ALL artists.

frederic levy-hadida frederic levy-... 36 posts

thanks a lt for featuring my work Kira and also for selecting outstanding and inspiring artists.

Ian English Ian English 124 posts

Love your selections Kira, reminds me of a box of rich exotic chocolates, some soft centres, some hard centres, some milk chocolate and some rich dark chocolate !!!
Every one different and intriguing. Many thanks for my inclusion, a big honour to be amongst such works !!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5001 posts

Nice work, congrats all!