Pre-Order your iPhone 6 case now!

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

10-08-12..."WONDERFUL WORLD OF WILDLIFE 2"...new entry 06-20-14

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3823 posts

The permanent galleries are so full of wonderful art that it takes a lot of scrolling to go through them. I will now open new ones.
Here comes “Wonderful World of Wildlife 2” – this will be accessible from the front page and there is a link here to the first gallery.

FYI: New additions will be placed on top!
The gallery is accessible from the groups front page like the other permanent galleries.
Only the best of the best goes here – new additions will be placed at the top as they are selected.
FYI: Here is a link to the first Wonderful World of Wildlife Gallery

Vervet Monkey by Susan Bergstrom

Griffon Vulture by Tarrby

Lone Wolf by Tarrby

Christmas dinner by Alan Mattison IPA

Bison V by kristijohnson

Serengeti Lions by Tarrby

Gannet with seaweed by Tarrby

The Night of The Leopard by Tarrby

Fly By – Kimberley WA by Ian English

Leopard (Panthera Pardus), South Serengeti, Tanzania, Africa by Sue Ratcliffe

The watcher in the mist by Tarrby

Tiger, tiger… by polly470

Barn Owl and Mouse by Tarrby

Red Tailed Hawk by Barbara Manis

Leopard by Tarrby

Penguins at Bourton by ajgosling

Following The Herd by Tarrby

Serengeti Pride by Tarrby

The meeting by Alan Mattison IPA

Sisterly affection by Tarrby

Tiger sunrise by Alan Mattison IPA

Person of the Forest by Randy Turnbow

Cheetah affection by Alan Mattison IPA

Flamingo Lagoon by Tarrby

Tigger by BarbBarcikKeith

Proud Mamma! by Val Saxby

Berry's Clouded Leopard by BarbBarcikKeith

thinking about U II by Jo-PinX

Tarrby Tarrby 1140 posts

Thank you for including me in the new WWOW, Congratulations to everyone featured, if this gallery is half as good as WWOW1 it will still be OUTSTANDING

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 518 posts

Thank you so much for including my Cheetah & cub shot amongst such outstanding works !
alan

Randy Turnbow Randy Turnbow 870 posts

Thank you so much Kira, such a nice BIG feature. Glad to be here with all of these other fine artists! – Randy

Tarrby Tarrby 1140 posts

Thanks again Kira, you know I love this gallery and I’m always delighted when you choose to add any of my images to it. There are some really talented artists here and some superb images and it’s an honour to be amongst them. xx

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 507 posts

Wow, what an honor! Thank you so much, Kira! Truly amazing work, everyone!

shadowlea shadowlea 1083 posts

amazing work…congratulations everyone

polly470 polly470 1175 posts

Wow! Brian, your work rocks! And Kira, thanks so much for including my work here amongst so many brilliant artists!
P
x

Wil Zender Wil Zender 174 posts

Incredible artists and artwork, congrats everyone!!!

tori yule tori yule 7246 posts

Stunning work!
congrats to all!

Tarrby Tarrby 1140 posts

Thank you Kira, I am always honoured to get an image in this superb gallery and to be included with such a talented set of artists. Xx

Ian English Ian English 151 posts

Art Universe is one of my favourite groups due to the quality of work you select Kira. Thanks so much for including my image and sincere congratulations to all the superb authors featured here !!!! x

kristijohnson kristijohnson 154 posts

I really enjoyed looking through these! Such gorgeous images and wildlife! A huge thank you for choosing Bison V as one of them! I am thrilled and very grateful! Congrats to all the artists!!

Susan Werby Susan Werby 1535 posts

Outstanding selections in this gallery, Kira…wow!!! Stunning imagery and textures are divine…Congratulations to all the artists!!!

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 518 posts

I too am most honoured on being selected for inclusion amongst such outstanding work ! Congrats to all and thank you Kira for running the group !

tinypaws tinypaws 1273 posts

Really worth looking at .,Excellent work done everyone.;0))

Tarrby Tarrby 1140 posts

Thank you Kira, this is a fantastic collection of Wildlife art and I’m honoured and proud to be a part of it, congratulations to everyone featured.

patcheah patcheah 911 posts

Stunning work!
Congratulations to all artists!

tori yule tori yule 7246 posts

gorgeous gallery and beautiful addition. congrats to all!

Susan Werby Susan Werby 1535 posts

Stunning additions in this glorious gallery, Kira!!! Huge wildlife that make me feel as if I am right beside them…wow!

Susan Bergstrom Susan Bergstrom 429 posts

Awesome Exhibit! Thanks so much for including my work in this Beautiful Collection! Congrats to all my fellow Feature Artists and Photographers!