Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

10-07-12..."THE DAILY DAZZLER" ...Sunday Show...the greatest of the latest ♥

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3807 posts

Once again THANK YOU for all the fabulous art you so graciously share with us – this group is pure delight to host ☺
I am very grateful to those of you who comment on these feature pages – some of you even when you are not featured here yourself.
In these times of declining views and comments and generally low community spirit here on the Bubble you contribute to make this group
a vibrant and creative waterhole for all the members …not to mention that you are keeping this host happy and motivated…THANK YOU ☺

Exotica by Vanessa Barklay

gaia 2 by shadowlea

Juxtaposition of Man by Bunny Clarke

Sofia by Eno Bare

Mermaid by Karin Zeller

Tripitaka Martyrdom by Giovanni Dicandia

Iron Man by Keith Reesor

Portrait 06 by Catrin Welz-Stein

Wistful by Roz McQuillan

Georgia by janrique

When The Raven Returned The Light by ClaudiaTuli

AWAKENING by Tammera

secluded by LisaMM

The salt corf by lillo

The "Gavettone" by Lorenzo Castello

Old style by Lorenzo Castello

Heliotroped by Cynthia Lund Torroll

Go Figure by Elizabeth Bravo

Surrender the Sky by Catrin Welz-Stein

Mr. Universe by Catrin Welz-Stein

Let the sunshine in by Alan Mattison IPA

A dream of words by lillo

I lose my head by lillo

A calf and a half by Alan Mattison IPA

Bridlington Boats by Tarrby

Gently Pieced Together by Anthea Slade

Red brolly by Karin Zeller

Dead time in Hell by David Kessler

VULCAN – The Last Delta Wing Bomber by Chris Lord

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

Please show your appreciation of your fellow artists by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving
..it only takes a minute of your time….THANK YOU ☺

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

Thank You Kira, I do not know what to say except that I am honoured by your choice of my artwork!!!

Keith Reesor Keith Reesor 791 posts

Amazing works ALL!! Thank you so much Kira for the HONOR!!
Congrats to all!! :)

Tarrby Tarrby 1110 posts

A superb selection of images Kira, thank you and congratulations to everyone. xx

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 261 posts

Congratulations to all talented featured artists and thank you so much Kira for including Gently Pieced Together in this selection.

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1140 posts

Terrific selection, Kira . . . congrats everyone on the beautiful works!

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

What a wonderful selection of works…..I will have to come back and look again. The calf and a half is so awesome. Love that. and the boats below that.
So many awesome works. I am so honored to be featured as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Cynthia Lund Torroll Cynthia Lund T... 44 posts

Fabulous gathering Kira! Thank you so much for the inclusion. I’m honored to hang with all these talents and marvelous images. x

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 1531 posts

Thank you so much for recognising my work as a Daily Dazzler, I’m so honoured to be among the many talented artists you have Featured! :O)

Chris Lord Chris Lord 623 posts

I’m so proud to find my Vulcan in the “moment of Zen” place of honor in this awesome Daily Dazzler gallery. This is such a wonderfully talented group of artists to share
a wall with, it fairly boggles my mind. Congratulations to all of you incredibly creative folk. And a huge thanks to you Kira for being the hard working host and brilliant curator
behind all this and, of course, for including my image.

janrique janrique 73 posts

Wow – it is wonderful to be amongst such wonderful artists on the Daily Dazzler Gallery. Thank you for the honour and congratulations to everyone!

ClaudiaTuli ClaudiaTuli 19 posts

What a stunning collection of artwork, congrats to all the amazing artist and thank you Kira for including my artwork as well, I feel honored!

lillo lillo 86 posts

So many great works, congrats everybody!

LisaMM LisaMM 1488 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists. Thank you Kira, for including my work….it’s a wonderful honour.

Karin Zeller Karin Zeller 70 posts

Thank you for choosing mine to be a part of this awesome feature, Kira and Art Universe ! Congratulations to all the artists whose beautiful work is featured here.

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2088 posts

Thank you for selecting my work to be a part of this incredible selection of works. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

shadowlea shadowlea 1049 posts

fabulous collection of beautiful work and am honoured to be included thank you Kira

Sergei Rukavishnikov Sergei Rukavis... 185 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists.

tinypaws tinypaws 1244 posts

Amazing work by all..Well done to all featured.

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10621 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ Congratulations to all wonderfuly done and presented by all awesome Nicely done hugs

Tammera Tammera 1317 posts

WOW!! Stunners for sure Kira!!….
and lot of them I had not yet seen…thanx for taking the time and effort to put these fine galleries together for us!!

congratulations to all the wonderful artists featured here….:-D