Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

09-24-12..."THE DAILY DAZZLER" is open with new eye-candy..thank you all for the exquisite art♥

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3766 posts

A family portrait by lillo

Leaning On The Wall Of Recovery & Hope by edy4sure

This Isn't Everything You Are… by Karen Helgesen

She's Turning by Heidi Erisman

LIFE TIME by oneoftheclan

a REHEARSAL DREAM by oneoftheclan

Dying Light by Cliff Vestergaard

Autumn Magic by peechez2010

Friendship is Universal (second version) by Johanne Brunet

Imagine……. by janrique

Afloat by Annika Hiltunen

sinking by LisaMM

Altered, Suspect Hyam Hyams by Cameron Hampton

Swings by Sergei Rukavishnikov

Please let me go…. by Yool

Miu by janrique

For the Love of Pia by Laura J. Holman

Pastoral by Ted Byrne

Nightglow by shutterbug2010

Headdress by Alma Lee

Up On The Sussex Downs In Autumn by Chris Lord

The Emergence of Autumn by janrique

BRAINS!!!!!!!! by Elizabeth Burton

today I'm blind by stephen mclaren

2376 by peter holme III

The Mask by jankolas

China Girl by Chantal Guyot

waiting room by David Kessler

the REINCARNATION PATH by oneoftheclan

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

We feature THE BEST and remove the rest – every day!

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

Thank You very much Kira. I am very much honoured that would choose my work!!

Sergei Rukavishnikov Sergei Rukavis... 185 posts

Congratulations to all artists

Ted Byrne Ted Byrne 123 posts

Amazing… How your mind works Kira! How you recall these images, as if they were melody bits floating about in your mind that you could assemble into a symphonette. These artists are awesome. And your arrangement… your curating… reveals a pattern – that’s an even greater work from the parts… Thank you for finding a spot to fit my “Pastoral” where it seems to compliment the flow. And of course, speaking of compliments, thanks for including “Patoral” at all among this talent. Wheeeee!

peechez2010 peechez2010 185 posts

Congratulations everyone. They are all dazzlers for sure :) Also, thank you Kira. I am honored to have one of mine be in this grand collection! Hugs, Peechez

Chris Lord Chris Lord 606 posts

Oh WOW! You have outdone yourself this time Kira, what an awesome collection you have put together. I’m truly proud to see my image alongside such incredible artworks. Thanks so much for the honor. Congratulations to all of the wonderful and very talented artists featured here.

lillo lillo 86 posts

Once again, glad to be here and congratulations to everyone!

janrique janrique 73 posts

So many wonderful pieces of artwork – it really is a privilege to be a part of this group and then to be feature as well! Thank you!

Heidi Erisman Heidi Erisman 138 posts

Unbelievable! What an incredible talent pool! I have loved going through this collection, Thank you, Kira, for creating the opportunity to see the great work of others I would miss.

shutterbug2010 shutterbug2010 236 posts

Brilliant collection Kira, I am honored to be included among these talented artists! Congratulations to all, it’s works like these that contiinue to amaze and inspire me!

Laura J. Holman Laura J. Holman 410 posts

Thank you, Kira, for including “For the Love of Pia” alongside such amazing work produced by such talented artists. Congrats to all the featured artists!

Eddy Aigbe Eddy Aigbe 717 posts

I’m very honored Kira, thanks for this great honor. And congratulations to all the other talented artists whose works are also shown here :)

Alga Washington Alga Washington 478 posts

Magical work, congrats to all.

jankolas jankolas 46 posts

Thank you. It’s a great honour for me and my work. Congratulations to all – their art is beautiful.

Lissywitch Lissywitch 214 posts

wow! A spectacular collection! Congratulations to everyone featured

MarieG MarieG 444 posts

You are just the best…I’m always so impressed by your generosity Kira…you are quite a host and your selections outstanding…amazing inspiration in these images…congratulations to all featured fellow artists!

Lisa Murphy Lisa Murphy 1483 posts

Congratulations to all artists. Thank you Kira for including my work in this wonderful collection.