Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

08-19-12..."THE DAILY DAZZLER" is once again open with a new spectacular exhibition - don't miss it☺

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3807 posts

Weekend is over, but before you go back to work ..feast your eyes on this exceptionally high quality ART-work displayed here In your favorite gallery.
I urge you to come and comment on this page where everybody can read – don’t comment on the banner please – only I will see it.
My most sincere THANK YOU for all the outstanding work that constantly flows into this group
- you really are very special people you know ..and I love you all♥

Dance for me … please by Enoeda

Pulcinella by lillo

The moon beyond by lillo

Bring the magic by aciddream

Stand With Me by Alga Washington

He Prays While Watching Over Us by edy4sure

Her Inner Landscape by Jillian Merlot

Dark Blue.. by Janis Zroback

A New Beginning by Diane Johnson-Mosley

Bolas de Bilhar. by marcarambr

Lullaby by Monica Blatton

Diary by Monica Blatton

Wrong frame by lillo

Neverland by Helen Chierego

Neverland II by Helen Chierego

Sleepin'Giant by Sergei Rukavishnikov

Clint ou la puissance de la volonté, by FDugourdCaput

Soul Of life by Elisabeth Dubois

When Things take a turn by Elizabeth Bravo

Perhaps, by chance… by lillo

The Eyes by Tricia Winwood

Duty done by Ray-d

After All The Jacks Are In Their Boxes ,
And The Clowns Have Gone To Bed by LoveringArts

Sixties Sixties Sixties…….Twiggy by LoveringArts

Shepherd by Monica Blatton

Empathy by Juli Cady Ryan

Defying Gravity by Juli Cady Ryan

Spirit of the Woods by Bunny Clarke

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

We feature THE BEST and remove the rest – every day!

lillo lillo 86 posts

Wonderful selection, such diverse artworks… really inspiring. Thanks for including some of mine.

LoveringArts LoveringArts 105 posts

What a spectacular selection of stunning works dear Kira , the diversity is soooooooooooo exciting , this is what RB is all about , and your kindness to display our works is so appreciated by me , and by each and every person you have kindly helped , my special thanks for my inclusion , hugs from Scotland .. Paulx

© Janis Zroback © Janis Zroback 6616 posts

Thanks so much for including my painting with these wonderful works…I really appreciate it…

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1140 posts

Awesome work, everyone . . . congrats!

Sergei Rukavishnikov Sergei Rukavis... 185 posts

Thank you, Kira, for the great collection of works. Congratulations to all artists

Alga Washington Alga Washington 478 posts

Thank you so much Kira for including my work among this fabulous collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 923 posts

Thank you very much Kira, love to be included in this gallery. Congrats to all the featured artists and their outstanding work!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2097 posts

I see many of the very works I also loved. Thank you for including mine with this fabulous collection. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

Tricia Winwood Tricia Winwood 87 posts

Wonderful images and well done to you all for the feature, and thank you so much for mine x

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

Wow, This is such a wonderful collection of works….so many that I know, or at least know the artist well, CONGRATULATIONS-Eddy, Janis, Bunny, Paul, Elisabeth D, and Helen……Your works are all wonderful. There are so many others that I will have to explore….Lillo, I don’t know if I have seen your work before, but gosh I just love “Pulcinella” Such a sweet piece. @Monica….I am getting to know your works more and more…..you have such wonderful story telling ablilities. Great work
Congratulations to all of the featured artists and THANK YOU SO MUCH ART UNIVERSE FOR INCLUDING MY WORK AS WELL!!!
What an honor, I am very thrilled.
Elizabeth

FDugourdCaput FDugourdCaput 692 posts

it’s a real pleasure for eyes this wonderful collection, thank you Kira, I missed your daily dazzler, thank you for including my Clint in. Congrats to all fantastics and creatives artists

tinypaws tinypaws 1246 posts

Very well done to everyone.Fantastic collection.

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9595 posts

Excellent selections. Congratulations to all!

Jillian Merlot Jillian Merlot 15 posts

Such a rich amazing diverse gallery of masterpieces!!!!!!!!

aciddream aciddream 23 posts

Thank you!!!

lillo lillo 86 posts

Thanks so much for featuring Pulcinella as the Daily Dazzler today!!!

Noel78 Noel78 31 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my work! Thanks specially for being among such great art and artist, this is a real honor for me! each artwork is beautiful!
God bless all member of the group and every artist.

polly470 polly470 1175 posts

Exceptional,exceptional work….!!
p
x

© Helen Chierego © Helen Chierego 132 posts

Thank you for featuring my artwork! There are many dazzlers to see…each one so beautiful!

Sarah Vernon Sarah Vernon 84 posts

What a choice, Kira. I am in awe of such talent!

Enoeda Enoeda 27 posts

What a wonderful selection of art! Kira, thank you very much for including my painting!

Marcel Caram Marcel Caram 82 posts

Wonderful images.
very inspiring