Get 15% Off Stocking Stuffers with code STOCKING15

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

02-16-12...Thursday features...with "The Daily Dazzler"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3844 posts

“The Daily Dazzler” – is a picture that caught my eye or touched my heart for one reason or another.

Congratulations Diane – today The Daily Dazzler is yours. This image has a deep personal meaning for me,
it really got to the core of me, and I will be back to look at it again and again. Outstanding, storytelling work – my favourite kind.

Sometimes We Can't Hang On by Diane Johnson-Mosley

Time Flys When Your having Fun by Lynda Andreassen

Bird Whisperer by Margi

togetherness by Teresa Pople

Pastel by adriangeronimo

2102 by peter holme III

Screaming Out Your Name by Nadya Johnson

From My Heart by Shanina Conway

The Boudoir by deborah zaragoza

Self Portrait by Juliane Porter

Do you want to play with me? by AndreaFettweis

Surprise… by FDugourdCaput

Crouching Hare by Lynnette Shelley

2103 by peter holme III

fragile truth by strawberries

Night Time Encounter by LoneAngel

Spiral Buds by Bunny Clarke

Lady of the flowers by annacuypers

Bon Soir Paris by Chris Lord

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

We feature THE BEST and remove the rest – every day!

THANK YOU all for the Outstanding work
Have a wonderful creative day ..see y’all tomorrow ☺
hugs…Kira ♥

FDugourdCaput FDugourdCaput 710 posts

Thank you Kira, I am honored to be in such good compagny. congratulations for all artist featured thanks to you

Lemarly Lemarly 1040 posts

Congratulations to all talent Artists ! Thank you very much,Kira,for this honor of being featured among these beautiful works !!! Marjut

Margi Margi 401 posts

thank so much Kira, fantastic collection thank you for including me and congrats to all the wonderful artists :))))

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 153 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists, what an incredible show of talent…truly an honor to be among you, thank you Kira!:-))

adriangeronimo adriangeronimo 214 posts

Thank you Kira!! glad my image has somehow communicated with you in such a special way. congratulations to everyone featured as well.
they’re absolute works of art.

Rene Hales Rene Hales 837 posts

Lovely collection of images. Congratulations to the artists whose work is featured!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 923 posts

Kira, I am truely honored to have my work featured in this amazing gallery, thank you so much. Congratulations to every featured artist!

Tarrby Tarrby 1175 posts

Wow Kira, what a great gallery and so many of my favourite artists too, thank you and congratulations to all. Brian

Renate  Dartois Renate Dartois 307 posts

Congratulations to all the artists I am honored to find myself amongst these creative and talented People.

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5235 posts

stunning collection of works .. huge congrats to everyone featured .. many many thanks for including one of mine

Chris Lord Chris Lord 641 posts

Most honored indeed Kira to act as your “grande finale” to this wondrous collection of “dazzlers” Very grateful to be included, thanks very much. Congratulations to all the exceptional creatives with works featured “on the wall” with me today.

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 511 posts

Awesome work, everyone! I am honored to be among these great pieces of art!

vigor vigor 8569 posts

Dazzled and zenned with these, beautiful compilation of works and beautifully put together! Congrats to all featured artists! Thank you for choosing 2 of mine to be on here as well, I’m so humbled!

linmarie linmarie 2532 posts

Congratulations to our featured members.. another amazing and inspiring gallery of talent!!!

peter holme III peter holme III 791 posts

thanks for 2 features kira !! regards,to all !

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1865 posts

Congratulations to all these excellent artists! Beautiful works of art.

Kira definitely has dazzled us again with her keen eye for art. She certainly knows how to put a gallery together with finesse and style! Thank you Kira for being so kind to us all !!!!!

deb

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 218 posts

It’s an honour to be here with such wonderful work . . .congratulations to all those featured . . .x

tinypaws tinypaws 1317 posts

Well done everyone.Stunning work!!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1005 posts

This is truly a fabulous collection!! I am really honored to have my work included! Thank you, Kira and congrats to everybody featured!

Reynaldo Reynaldo 215 posts

kira thank U for great job on this group and congrats to all

Shanina Conway Shanina Conway 546 posts

Fabulous works and so many different styles, congratulations to all the artists and thank you so much for featuring my work:)

AndreaFettweis AndreaFettweis 21 posts

Thank you ever so much for featuring my little hedgehog! I am absolutely delighted!!!! :-)