★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

02-01-12...Wednesday features...with "The Daily Dazzler"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3823 posts

“The Daily Dazzler” – is a picture that caught my eye or touched my heart for one reason or the other.

Congratulations ltruskett – today The Daily Dazzler goes to you for your beautiful painting of the fly-by girl.

I Saw A Girl Fly By by ltruskett

BLUE SIREN by Tammera

Nature's Garden by maggie326

Silence by Elizabeth Kendall

Rebels of the Classic Screen, No.5 by Solomon Walker

Redemption by Matteo Pontonutti

Transgressed (Re-Worked) by David Mowbray

A Tree Grows In Ephesus by Ted Byrne

The Bridge Bolton by Bowland by Irene Burdell

"The Brothers"…baby raccoons first day out. by Daniel Butler

Take Two…. by Lynda Andreassen

A collaboration by Irene Burdell

Diamonella by Seth Weaver

A military past, Cartagena, Spain by buttonpresser

"Pensiveness" by Helenka

Balancing Act by MelDavies

Subtleties by Bunny Clarke

The Synapse Waltz by deborah zaragoza

Bandages by Przemys?aw Bródka

Vibrato by FDugourdCaput

Alchemy by BeeG

Over the hills and far away by BeeG

Resting Iguana by Alan Mattison IPA

Dog days are over by 1chick1

Ready For Battle by Susie Peek-Swint

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

THANK YOU all for the Outstanding work
Have a wonderful, creative day…see y’all tomorrow ?
hugs…Kira ?

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 862 posts
Thank you so much Kira , as usual a beautiful selection x
Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2191 posts

Thanks so much Kira for this very beautiful and artistic page!! Congratulations to all featured artists and thanks for including my work here!

A wonderful group to belong to!

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 518 posts

thanks for the inclusion,in this seemingly endless flow of creativity. Congrats to everyone, your self included, Kira !
alan

Tarrby Tarrby 1145 posts

Many thanks Kira, another great selection of images, congratulations to everyone, Brian

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1862 posts

Super cool and beautiful images of excellent art! Thank you Kira for your dedication to your members who, I am sure, respect you as much as I do! You truly are an awesome host!

Congratulations to my fellow members with your outstanding images. It is always exciting to see Kira’s choices which are always a delight.
Cheers to all,
deb

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 152 posts

Another amazing collection of art Kira….a very big thankyou for including one of my images….and a very big congratulations to all featured artists!

maggie326 maggie326 1063 posts

Awesome selection Kira .. Congratulation to all Featured artists… Thank you for including one of mine

Ted Byrne Ted Byrne 127 posts

Does art communicate? At what level? Psychological? Intellectual? Emotional? Spiritual? Mystical? Howzabout chemical, biological, and culinary? It must communicate at some level since we expect those to whom we show our stuff to make a comment. To react in some way. Which means we expect CO-mmunication. Interaction. So, if it doesn’t communicate, it fails, right? Okay… If that’s right, then we have to wonder about the efficiency of an artistic vehicle for carrying the message we’re sending. How much is altered by the viewer’s own translator?

Which brings me to patterns. You find meaning in the works you choose Kira. And you seemingly fit them into a pattern… After all a single musical note is meaningless… but arrange notes into a score.. Et Viola! Puccini! Or maybe the Black Crows… You always seem to find a melody… sort of repurposed art into an even more haunting message as you compose the pieces into a presentation.. A show that flows through my personal translator to create a unique message… Synergistic… A whole greater than the sum of its parts.

How nice of you. How challenging. And how complimentary that you’ve included my notes along with so many lyrical pieces. Thanks Kira. For the inclusion, and more importantly, the CO-mmunication.

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5409 posts

What a fantastic selection, dear Kira!!!

Congratulations to all!!! Well deserved Featutes!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10842 posts

?/?? •?* ? ? ? ??* ? ??° ?* °? ? • ? ? .? ?
/?
?
•? ?…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ?? ?* ?
/ \ ?. ? ? ?? ? ?* ?? ? ???* ? ?? Congratulations to all Wonderful pictures nice selections and viewing Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group

swaby swaby 313 posts

Wow KIra you always put together such beautiful talent and images! Thank you so much for the feature and Im very honored not only to have it but to be among such great talent!

swaby swaby 313 posts

Yikes I hit the button before saying, congratulations to all!

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 166 posts

Thank you so much Kira for including my “Diamonella” in this amazing collection of art. As always I can sense the theme you were trying to go with.

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1146 posts

Thanks so much Kira for including my work alongside such awe-inspiring images ~ many congrats everyone!

ltruskett ltruskett 25 posts

Congrats to all genius artists……… Another superb array of magnificent talent. Thanks Kira for including me. I love this group, and you are the best host. :))) xxLinda

Tammera Tammera 1327 posts

WHAT A SUPERB MOMENT OF ZEN!! STUNNING INDEED!!…
AS ARE ALL THE SELECTIONS…
AND SO MANY I HAD NOT SEEN….THANX KIRA!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FEATURED ARTISTS!!

buttonpresser buttonpresser 1471 posts

Not around much at the moment. Thanks for including a military past in this great line up Kira.

Dave