Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

01-22-12...Sunday features with "The Daily Dazzler"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3802 posts

“The Daily Dazzler” – is a picture that caught my eye and touched my heart for one reason or the other.

Congratulations Alan – today The Daily Dazzler goes to you for your great art work – the itsy bitsy spider. I can’t say it touches my heart exactly but it is a masterpiece of a photo and fully qualifies as a dazzler. Isn’t Nature marvellous?

Web sight by Alan Mattison IPA

Sita by Fay Helfer

Fairy Dust Sprinkles © by Dawn M. Becker

school's out by adamkissel

Remembering The Moments by Pamela Phelps

The Scat Club by deborah zaragoza

Trattoria by vividpeach

In The Depth Of My Soul by Evelina Kremsdorf

And Find I'm King Of The Hill… by Ted Byrne

Archie by LisaMM

Lina's Tree by tori yule

Pegasus'… by Valerie Anne Kelly

Pot met fles by GWinkel

The best of the lot by Ivana Pinaffo

Green Dandelion by tanyabond

tribal future by shadowlea

the messengers by shadowlea

Season of the Witch by Nadya Johnson

The Watcher by Rhenastarr

Autumn by vigor

Conjure by Seth Weaver

Queen Beatrix by sandygrafik

Daisy Playing by Tricia Winwood

Koi Flow by Sally Ford

Piece of Nature by Eric Nagel

Road by the big old tree by maggie326

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the judging requirements.

THANK YOU all for the Outstanding work
Have a wonderful, creative day…see y’all tomorrow – and it’s already tomorrow somewhere else ☺
hugs…Kira ♥

polly470 polly470 1175 posts

I love your ‘Daily Dazzler’ slots! The images are amazing, and we get a glimpse of what you love!! Gold stars all around!
Hugs,
P
xx

Dawn M. Becker Dawn M. Becker 350 posts

Awesome images!!! Congrats to all that have been featured!!! :o)

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 513 posts

So extremely pleased that one of my works should once again be selected for the "Dazzle " this is a reward I appreciate immensly, Kira !! Congratulations to all the featured artists and medals all round !!
alan

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1695 posts

Fabulous artworks..congratulations to all members who were listed here! And thank you Kira for including my image!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 894 posts

Thank you so much Kira for including one of mine, I am honoured to be amongst such an excellent selection. Congratulations to all

LisaMM LisaMM 1488 posts

another amazing array of wonderful and inspiring art Kira. Thank you for including ‘Archie’. Congrats to all artists, beautiful work.

I really look forward to your Daily Dazzlers Kira. You do such a wonderful job. :-)

Tricia Winwood Tricia Winwood 86 posts

congrats to you all, and thank you for including Daisy Playing amongst all these beautiful and wonderful images. It is truly an honour. Thank You x

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1843 posts

Love it ! Love it ! Love it ! Excellent choices again Kira….I got my coffee and sat down to enjoy the Daily Dazzler wonderful images from all these fantastic artists. Kudos to you Kira!!!

Congratulations to all these outstanding artists. Beautiful images to enjoy and delight the eye! Thank you Kira for my image being among this awesome feature.

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Eric Nagel Eric Nagel 74 posts

WOW – thank you Kira for including Piece of Nature. It’s my first day here at redbubble and so much happens!

maggie326 maggie326 1035 posts

awesome selection Kira Congrtas to all and thank you for including one of mine

Ted Byrne Ted Byrne 127 posts

How do do all of ths for us? And by … us I’m not just referring to the artists you discover and encourage. Nope, I’m writing about all of us visitors who you treat to a stunning gallery, meticulously composed, and so thoughtfully presented. How do you? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Regardless… Thanks.

viennablue viennablue 2599 posts

great dazzlers Kira, congratulations to all the featured artists for their wonderful work :-)

vigor vigor 7774 posts

Again, I am dazzled by this selection of work, you always bring it together my friend. Congrats to all who are featured. Thanking you once more for including mine to be among them!

tori yule tori yule 7100 posts

Thank you, Kira. I appreciate this very much.
Congratulations to all!!

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 162 posts

WOW! What a lovely collection of superb images, Kira. Thank you very much for the honor of putting my “Conjure” work among them. You are known by the company you keep and it is GREAT to be in such GREAT company.

shadowlea shadowlea 1046 posts

mind blowing collection…big congratulations everyone…..a great honour to be among them…thank you very much Kira

Elena Oleniuc Elena Oleniuc 353 posts

Thank you very much Kira ! Excellent collection, congratulations to all featured artists !

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4607 posts

Beautiful work, congrats!