Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

12-17-11..."MEN...I wish they'd come with a Manual" - new entry 05-05-14

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3863 posts

Stage Coach Driver by Linda Gregory

I was robot by kalannstudio

Hide 'N' Go Seek by AndyGii

Coming Back or Going Away by Kevin Bergen

Empty by SquarePeg

Train – Steam – The conductors job by Mike Savad

Rainmaker by KLIMAS

Tonight I'm Burning All The Dark Times by Igor Shrayer

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS PAGE – NOT ON THE BANNERS.
– so you don’t have to write a lot of the same “thank you’s” if you get more than one feature.

Have a wonderful, creative day ☺
Hugs Kira ♥

Igor Shrayer Igor Shrayer 186 posts

Thanks so much Kira for including my work to this beautiful collection! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

viennablue viennablue 2598 posts

cool selection, congratulations to all the featured artists :-)

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1146 posts

Fascinating subject, Kira . . . a great collection. Congrats to all the featured artists . . .

hampshirelady hampshirelady 402 posts

LOL Kira! What a great title for this gallery. Me too – a manual would be great – though it would probably be written in Chinese and we wouldn’t be able to understand it – or possibly Martian! Thank you so much for including my image in this fantastic collection and many congratulation to all featured artists. Sue

kalannstudio kalannstudio 4 posts

Thank you for including my image, very chuffed x

linmarie linmarie 2532 posts

rolling on the floor laughing about your title for this wonderful gallery of art… guess lots of women feel that way.. and I will leave it at that,, and back to the awesome art..
CONGRATULATIONS to all featured, what a gallery of masculinity… I am just favoring this gallery, peace and love linmarie♥

CarolM CarolM 383 posts

Super collection of manly images! Congrats to each and every one of the artsits. Great job!

Alison Gilbert Alison Gilbert 661 posts

Wow!! Brilliant art here!