★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

12-09-11... MERRY CHRISTMAS - FLOWERS-DELIGHT

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4151 posts

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping on your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir,
And folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe,
Help to make the season bright.
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow,
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Santa’s on his way;
He’s loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh.
And every mother’s child is going to spy,
To see if reindeer really know how to fly.

And so I’m offering this simple phrase,
To kids from one to ninety-two,
Although its been said many times, many ways,
A very Merry Christmas to you

Merry Christmas everyone ..and a very Happy New Year
..and THANK YOU for all the wonderful work
you give us every day of the year.
For that I’m truly grateful.

Amaryllis for you by Johanna26

Flowers for Karen by Johanna26

lily by Teresa Pople

It Won't Be Long Now by Barbara Zuzevich

Filled with Joy by SandraRos

Cyclamen by Pat Yager

Magenta with a Fringe on Top by Pat Yager

Pink Bells by Dianne English

Be Free…. by Sharona

Besjes by GWinkel

loveletter by lucyliu

Once upon a dream by steppeland

Blue Hydrangea by Bev Wells

Pink Roses by VIA INA ♛

Snowball by SandraRos

Nature Verses Man by deborah zaragoza

Final Curtain by Dianne English

Red Flowers by Christine Clarke

Little homage to Red Carnation by Madalena Lobao-Tello

Feijoa – Acca sellowiana by Elaine Teague

Moonlight by JohnDSmith

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS PAGE – NOT ON THE BANNERS.
I’m writing this for YOUR sake – so you don’t have to write a lot of the same “thank you’s” if you get more than one feature.

Have a wonderful weekend ☺
Hugs Kira ♥

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 673 posts

Kira, what a breathtaking gallery, thank you so much for all of you’r hard work. Congratulations everyone!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

Congratulations to ALL!!!

Marvelous selection, dear Kira!…:)

debarlene debarlene 292 posts

Beautiful images and I love the flow from the top to the bottom. Excellent presentation Kira!! Stunningly beautiful. Congratulations to all these wonderful artists.

cheers to all,
deb

WOBBLYMOL WOBBLYMOL 259 posts

beautiful gallery of fantastic flowers, I love them all, thanks for including mine here. Congrats everyone

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1380 posts

I’ve just been sitting going “oh wow” as the top of each picture becomes visible as I scroll drown the page. Another superb compilation of images Kira, congratulations. Wee done to all featured artists on having your fabulous work featured, together they make a wonderful gallery

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 6547 posts

Kira
I am happy and honored for my work have been selected to be featured!!!
This has just made my day and put a big smile on my face. :))))

Thank you so much for inculding my painting in the group amongs all the beautiful art work featured!!
Congrats to all artists!!

viennablue viennablue 2445 posts

a fine selection of wonderful images, all gorgeous, many congratulations to all the featured artists, beautiful work by all, so well deserved :-)

Margi Margi 381 posts

thank you Kira, wonderful gallery again, hope you all have a great Christmas :))))

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 52 posts

Thanks for including one of my images and ‘introducing’ me to some pretty spectacular artists. Many comments have followed. Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year.

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 2675 posts

What a spectacular Gallery this is,…..So pleased to have my images among them,……
What a great honor,…..
Kira,…..I THANK YOU !
Congratulation to everyone else,…

Sharon House Sharon House 256 posts

It is an honour Kira, to have some of my images included in this gorgeous presentation.
Thankyou so much ~ and Congratulations to all artists with featured work.
May I Take This Opportunity Also To Thank You Kira For All The Time And Effort You Dedicate To This Group
And To Wish You ~ And All The Group Members A Very Happy And Safe Christmas And New Year.:o))

Dianne English Dianne English 226 posts

What a treat and what a privilege to have 2 of my images in your gallery Kira, I acknowledge the other fabulous artists and their work.
Thank you Kira for your hard work and constant effort, Dianne x

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 439 posts

Thank you very much, Kira for adding my work to this wonderful display of beautiful artwork. Congratulations to all the
talented artists. Many thanks to you too, dear Kira for the beautiful work you do here. Best wishes to you and yours
for the Christmas season:-)))xxx

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 177 posts

Kira I’m thrilled to have my images included here . . . and congratulations to everyone for such stunning work . . . .and especially a big thank you Kira for all of the hard work you put in into making this a wonderful group. x

steppeland steppeland 1442 posts

OMG – this is so delightful! Thank you Kira, for presenting and surprising us once again with such a marvellous gallery, this time with wonderful flower works!
Thank you too for adding one of my works to this marvellous collection. And CONGRATULATIONS to each of the artists featured here!

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 2143 posts

I am honoured to be amongst such wonderful talent. Congratulations to all the featured artists.

SandraRos SandraRos 456 posts

I am honored to have my work displayed amongst such breath taking art. Congratulations to all the other artists you are an inspiration to all of us

maggie326 maggie326 1171 posts

wonderful selection congrats to all featured artists Thank you so much for including one of mine

Val Spayne Val Spayne 459 posts

What a fabulous selection Kira………wonderful. Thank you for adding one of mine. Congratulations to everyone. Inspiring!!!!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10459 posts

★Merry Christmas★ 。* 。*FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS Hugs Rapture777
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛•| 田田|門|Congratulations to All Wonderfull Pictures nice selections Wonderfull Viewing Nicely done and presented in this wonderfull group hugs.

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 919 posts

Wow, beautiful works and thank you for including me!

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 444 posts

Well that’s a wonderful thing! Flowers at Christmastime Couldn’t get any better than that!

Pat Yager Pat Yager 96 posts

Kira, I can hardly believe I’m only just now seeing this featured gallery – my only excuse is that we were away at Christmas and I obviously never quite caught up! But thank you for including some of my paintings among these many brilliant artists – I am honored! And a big thank you to you for the beautifully artistic way you’ve placed everyone’s work! The way you’ve arranged them here is so lovely, and I’m sure took a significant amount of time and thoughtfulness. Thanks again! ~ Pat