★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

11-30-11..."The Abstracts"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3893 posts

Due to numerous requests I give you:

Musical Instruments by Ming Myaskovsky

Ancient Signs From the Beginning by deborah zaragoza

In the blink of an eye… by linmarie

Deepsea Rodeo by BenPotter

City Life by Julien Menet

297 by peter holme III

The Mask of the Warrior by deborah zaragoza

Gnarls of Thanks by Bunny Clarke

SENSUOUS DREAMS by Redviolin

Voices of the Masses Ignored by deborah zaragoza

I Have Saved All My Ribbons by RC deWinter

FRANCE by Paul (Quixote) Alleyne

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS PAGE – NOT ON THE BANNERS.
I’m writing this for YOUR sake – so you don’t have to write a lot of the same “thank you’s” if you get more than one feature.

Enjoy your day☺
Hugs Kira ♥

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3893 posts

FYI
Obviously we are not going to do ABSTRACTS again any time soon, so please sit on them till after N.Y….. please.
Kira ☺

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1881 posts

LOL Kira had to smile at your FYI, I will certainly wait until after the New Year before I add anymore, by that time I will probably be abstracted *OUT LOL.

You are a wonderful person and I love what you do and I wish you a very Merry New Years Toast!

Cheers to you and all you do to take care of your peeps here!
deb

Congratulations to all these wonderful artists. Beautiful abstract images and I will be congratulating a few of my personal favorites on your image!
Cheers to all my fellow artists,
deb

vigor vigor 9142 posts

Thanks Kira,
Wow, this is a wonderful line up of abstracts and I will look forward to after the New Year to enter any more. I agree with Deborah, you are a lovely lady and do a great job on these features. I congratulate all the talent on here and also thank you for choosing one of mine to be included. I’m so very humbled!
Blessings,
Viv

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 886 posts

WOW, Thank you Kira for including my work and I will wait till after New Years to add more abstracts. Congratulations to all the artists and their beautiful work!

edy4sure edy4sure 723 posts

Thank you Kira! And big congrats to all the winning artists for their well deserved feature!!!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5256 posts

Fantastic selection, dear Kira!!!

Congratulations to ALL the artists!!! Superb works!!!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 6906 posts

This collection is simply superb…thank you so much for including some of mine…

linmarie linmarie 2537 posts

THIS IS JUST SCRUMPDILLICIOUS!!!!! AND IT ROCKS!!!!!!

congratulations to everyone featured,, you have to admit, Kira, ,what a wonderful, colorful gallery they make, and no one Host on RB. creates galleries like you do.. thank you very much for my features and I will also hold on to my abstracts until after NEW YEAR.. at first I thought you were saying,, NY.. for NEW YORK.. I was almost ready to cry,, thinking you were upset with me.. ♥ see I knew you had something up your wonderful sleeve.. teeheee!!!! love to you♥

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 168 posts

Thank you very much Kira for selecting my “Mulligatawny” and “Guilty” works to be showcased with such awesome abstract art. I’m so honored and humbled by being with such powerful and dynamic art that you’ve selected.

Ellanita Ellanita 830 posts

Wow stunning work !!!! Congratulations….

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3823 posts

fascinating…congrats to all of you!

Christine Clarke Christine Clarke 833 posts

I love abstracts, this collection is fantastic. Congratulations to all the artists whose work was chosen for the feature.

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2274 posts

Thanks so very much Kira and a huge congrats to all artists!!

peter holme III peter holme III 802 posts

hi kira ! thanks for the feature !!

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 729 posts

These are all so creative and so beautiful! Congratulations to these inspiring artists!

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 635 posts

woo00t! thxz sweetheART dancin’ shoez R on & CONGRATZ to ALL lol! ;~} Valz

viennablue viennablue 2597 posts

congratulations to all the featured artists, fantastic work :-)

Anivad - Davina Nicholas Anivad - Davin... 199 posts

Wonderful abstract works, congratulations to everyone!

suzannem73 suzannem73 132 posts

Thanks so much for adding my work to this beautiful collection of abstracts. Congratulations to all the artists.

Tammera Tammera 1327 posts

WOW!! WHAT A SUPERB COLLECTION OF ABSTRACT ART!!
CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE WONDERFUL ARTISTS REPRESENTED HERE!!…

I WANT TO COME BACK HERE WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME…SO I CAN INDIVIDUAL RE-SEE THESE WONDERFUL WORKS AND COMPLIMENT THE ARTISTS….
I JUST HAPPENED TO POP IN AT A RUSHED TIME!

BUT TRULY THIS IS A SUPERB LAYOUT AND SELECTION DEAREST KIRA! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND ALSO FOR INCLUDING MY WORK HERE ALSO!!

Ming  Myaskovsky Ming Myaskovsky 160 posts

WOW!! OUTSTANDING!! Congrats and cheers to everyone, and thank you SO much for this awesome feature!! ;) XXOO