15% off sitewide. Amazing but true. Use code CIRCUS15.

★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

8-26-11 PAINT BOOK MARATHON...PART 1

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

PAINT BOOK MARATHON

Hey there everyone….listen up! Today we’re starting a WEEK-END MARATHON, so get your running shoes on!
We’re kicking off the MARATHON with these incredible images….THEN….throughout the week-end (almost EVERY hour)
more magnificent images will be Featured AND Featured AND Featured, until the Host runs out of steam!!! lolol:)

ENJOY…IT’S FRIDAY!
                                                HAVE FUN TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR GLORIOUS FEATURES!

||

OK EVERYONE………………….LET’S START DANCIN!
hugs….Pat

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

Got my shoes on and starting to tap…!! What a start to the weekend ….Whoo Hoo!! Amazing works!!!
P
xx

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1051 posts

Pat, your energy is impressive — and so is your eye for art. These features are all fantastic. Congratulations to the artists! Looking forward to the next batch!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2555 posts

Many thanks Pat!! A great honour to have two of my works here between all the other beauties!! Congrats to all, this page is beautiful!
Appreciation for all you do Pat! ;-)

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1545 posts

I am exhausted just knowing your energy and seeing all the creative forces at work in these fabulous pieces of art! Congrats to everyone there, I am in total awe! Wonderful hosts, wonderful group, wonderful members! YEAH!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

LOVELY and GREAT FEATURES! CONGRATULATIONS to all the artists!

Samantha Aplin Samantha Aplin 533 posts

Thank you Pat for including 2 of my works with these amazing pieces. Congrats everyone!

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1058 posts

Great choices, Pat . . . gorgeous creations . . . congrats to all the featured artists.

Manana11 Manana11 168 posts

WOW!!! Amazing, beautiful real art !!! And it’s a double pleasure to see my “Portrait with apple” in this wonderful collection !!!!Thank you Pat so much !!

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 315 posts

What beautiful images for all of us to see. I love the diversity of the images and it is beautifully displayed Pat. Excellent job and selections. Thank you for all you do to promote us artists.

Congratulations to all the artists in this feature. Your works are wonderful to look at and enjoy!

Cheers to all,
deb

LordTemplar LordTemplar 69 posts

Wonderful everyone!!

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 123 posts

What a stunning collection of work, Pat. I’m so honored to a work among these stunning creations. Thanks Pat for featuring my print.

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10459 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations WOW What creativity Beautiful awesome Pictures done by all wonderful selection and viewing in this Wonderrful Gallery*

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 673 posts

Beautiful artworks Pat and thank you so much !!!!

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 581 posts

A beautiful selection of artwork, Pat! Thank you for including two of mine and thanks for all you do to make this such a great group…you are a very busy lady!!!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 878 posts

outstanding artworks, congratulations to all

Ryan-Byrne-Art Ryan-Byrne-Art 8 posts

Thanks Pat, Great page here =)

carboneye carboneye 23 posts

Thank you kindly for the features Pat, and congratulations to all the other featured artist’s and artist’s yet to be featured!!

Dennis Melling Dennis Melling 525 posts

WoW Pat you have done it again :0
This gallery is an outstanding sheer delight, many, many, thanks for including my work amongst such superb art :)
Kindest wishes
Dennis

Janice Dunbar Janice Dunbar 110 posts

Pat you are amazing! Thank you for including my painting here and congrats to all the artists!!

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2863 posts

thank you so much Dear Pat, I am so thrilled to have my otherside featured in you wonderful PAINTBOOK MARATHON, YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH GREAT IDEAS..
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL…WOW!! IS MY FAVORITE WORD FOR A COMMENT:):)
BLESSINGS TO ALL
Sherri:):)

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 638 posts

woo00t! Dancin’ shoes are ON lol! Exquisite creativity here sweetheARTzz ;~} Valz

Carole Russell Carole Russell 137 posts

Thanks for the feature Pat – some great stuff on here

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1051 posts

Thanks so much for featuring my Pink Grapefruit Pat! It’s an honour to be included among such talented artists. Congratulations to all the other features!

Sharon Herbert Sharon Herbert 91 posts

Thanks for my Features