★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

08-06-11...HEADWARE - a stunning selection of quaint and curious thing to wear on your head

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3718 posts

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

THANK YOU for the wonderful variety of things to wear on ones head – your creativity dazzles me ☺☺
Hugs..Kira♥

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1330 posts

How absolutely gorgeous Kira, such a great theme you’ve got going here! Congratulations to all these wonderful featured artists, your work is fabulous! Thank you so much Kira, for including 2 of my works, I’m so thrilled!

Luisa Fumi Luisa Fumi 77 posts

Oh Kira, how interesting topic! and how many fabulous works!
Happy to see mine included.
Congratulations to the featured artists!

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1041 posts

Congratulations to all the features!

Tarrby Tarrby 1328 posts

What a great diverse selection, inspirational images all over the place, Thanks for bringing them to us Kira and congratulations to all the artists invoved, Brian

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10189 posts
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)

`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ *Congratulations To All Wonderful selections and Beautiful Pictures and Works Of Art,I am honoured and thrilled to have two of my pictures displayed in this wonderful gallery amongst all these Wonderful Talented Artists,which are displayed Beautifuly Kira with the class and flair you have presented such as you are hugs,Thank you for all you do within this group to make things special for us all,Know you are
appreciated ty again

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5017 posts

Cool work, everyone, congrats!

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 115 posts

Beautiful feature Kira, congrats to all artists and thank you for including mine!

gnarlyart gnarlyart 128 posts

Congratulations to all artist great work, very interesting :)(: and thank you.

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 589 posts

Another super collection here, Kira….thank you kindly for including my two Medieval shots…The Cook and The Swashbuckler! Cheers!

Ellanita Ellanita 861 posts

Wow and wow what a wonderful feast…love it…

SummerJade SummerJade 1371 posts

I am honored to be included in this awesome collection! Thank you very much, Kira, and congratulations to everyone!! ♥♥♫