Penguin family
by omer faruk koksal

-

Soulful
by Sharon Herbert

-

A gouache fish in blue water
by Elizabeth Kendall

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Life Is A Canvas…Paint It With Beauty
hugs….Pat

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 311 posts

Fantastic display Pat. Thank you for including Cracked It to be part of it, such a privilage. After all this time I am still in awe at the talent here on RB. We are so lucky. Congratulations everyone xx

WoolleyWorld WoolleyWorld 80 posts

thanks again Pat!

Dianne  Ilka Dianne Ilka 986 posts

What an amazing selection! Thankyou so much for featuring my work!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11045 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All Beautiful Pictures and Works Of Art, Beautifuly arranged and presented Pat, a delightful assortment

Elena Oleniuc Elena Oleniuc 358 posts

Fantastic selection, Pat ! Thank you so much for featuring my work !
Congratulations everyone !

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2245 posts

Feel so privileged and HAPPY! Thanks so much Pat!! Wonderful animals here, wonderful art! Congrats to ALL!!

SMOTS SMOTS 1 post

Wow, these are SOOO amazing! Oh my God how original, I have never seen such incredible talent!! Congrats to everyone for absolutely blowing me away!! If I had the money then I would totally buy all your works!! You should all just pat yourselves on the back…….talking of Pat…….. great job for your exceptionally keen eye for selecting such an array of master pieces……keep up the fantastic work people! ;-)

AngieDavies AngieDavies 449 posts

What an honor to be included in this fabulous gallery of work! I loved the presentation with many images framed! A professional gallery indeed! Congrats to all the featured artists!!!!!

Ryan-Byrne-Art Ryan-Byrne-Art 8 posts

Thanks Pat =) Congrats to everyone else some fantastic works here!

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 522 posts

What a beautiful gallery of artworks Pat! I am honored to have my work included:))) Congrats to all!!!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3821 posts

That was exceptional!! Congrats to all featured and nice work, Pat!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4806 posts

Wonderful images, and thanks for including my Partridge painting! I hope to get time later to go visit more of these and comment…for now, congratulations on your features, everyone, beautiful work!

Sharon Herbert Sharon Herbert 89 posts

Thank you Pat and congrats to all the other features

maggie326 maggie326 1098 posts

Thank you for featuring two of my work … congrats to all featured artists

Sherry Cummings Sherry Cummings 39 posts

WOW! Thank you so much for the honor. Congrats to all the wonderful artists and their works. I am humbled to be a part of such a nice group. Enjoy our day!

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 168 posts

Thank you very much Pat for including two of my works in this delightful assortment of art. I’m deeply humbled by this honor and I appreciate it very much. CONGRATULATIONS to all the artists represented her.

acquart acquart 22 posts

Happy to be in such a company!

Val Spayne Val Spayne 454 posts

What an honour to be included in such a fabulous display.

Lynn Hughes Lynn Hughes 102 posts

thank you so much for including my work. well done every one fantastic work a super line up of the animal kingdom.

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1348 posts

Gasping with awe at these outstanding featured images Pat, what a fabulous collection! Bravo everyone!

Vickyh Vickyh 76 posts

Dear Pat, thank you very much for adding my koi fish to this fabulous collection. I am truly honoured. Congratulations to all the other artists !!

Bart Castle Bart Castle 10 posts

Man, what a great place to be included and so much other amazing work here!

Robert David Gellion Robert David G... 66 posts

Well very many thanks Pat , i am really please to see my work here and congrats to all the other artist.

Janice Dunbar Janice Dunbar 119 posts

Such a great collection of animals!! Thanks for including ‘Tillie’ and congrats to all the artists!!