20% off sitewide. Don’t keep your cart waiting. Use SCREAM20

★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

6-29-11 PAINT BOOK: OIL EXCELLENCE

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

PAINT BOOK: Oil Excellence

ENJOY this fabulous collection of artists who enjoy a variety of mediums….today it is OIL…..gorgeous! THANK YOU ALL!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements

LINK this PERMANENT Feature presentation to your list of Features in the description area for your instant viewing!
It will serve as a pleasant memory and a source of pride of your accomplishment.
The Group Home Page feature section changes daily and eventually goes into cyber-space… this page stays with your image forever, unless YOU remove it.

LIFE is a canvas…PAINT IT with Beauty!
hugs…Pat

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3715 posts

fantastic collection!! so enjoyable and thanks for sharing. congratulations to all featured today!!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2540 posts

This is WONDERFUL! Thanks so much, I feel very honoured indeed! Congrats to all, the page is beautiful!

Marie Theron Marie Theron 78 posts

Thank you for choosing my work for this album. Congratulations to all the artists. I am very impressed by The Midday Ritual by Valery Koroshilov!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

Beautiful paintings!!!

Huge CONGRATS to the artists!!!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10459 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulatons To All Wonderful Pictures

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 579 posts

Thank you for including my paintings in today’s beautiful features, a wonderful surprise and honor! Congratulations to all!!!

Kostas Koutsoukanidis Kostas Koutsou... 228 posts

Thanks a lot Pat, I feel so proud :-) Congratulations for all artists here.

Janice Dunbar Janice Dunbar 110 posts

Wow, Pat, I am honored to have two of my paintings included with all these fantastic selections!! Congrats to everyone!! :)

Noel78 Noel78 29 posts

Thank you Pat!!! Oh my dear friend, I’m honored to be fetured among such fantastic artist with their great artwork! A million thanks to you, the members of this group and all the wonderful artist on this fetured! God bless you all!

Regina Valluzzi Regina Valluzzi 84 posts

Thanks for including my pieces. Lovely quality, eclectic selection!

Tanya Rossi Tanya Rossi 341 posts

Wonderful art work!.. congrats to all of you :)