★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

06-21-11...MIDSUMMER MARATHON MANIA..Session 1....43

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7381 posts

These collections are totally outstanding. I am so delighted that you have included some of my images here. I feel truly honoured that these are showcased here alongside such fine art. My heartfelt thanks Kira.
xx

inkedsandra inkedsandra 361 posts

I totally agree with Anna, a fine collection of art work. Thank you so much for including my work Kira.
Sandra xx

EvaLarsen EvaLarsen 41 posts

Thanks a lot Kira for including some of my images. My Congratulations to all the fantastic artists :)

EvaLarsen EvaLarsen 41 posts

Og KIRA… Takk for all jobb du gjør for RedBubble… jeg tror du bruker mer tid og energi her enn de fleste – og jeg tror du elsker det …

Victoria Jostes Victoria Jostes 88 posts

kira, don’t know how you do it! the compilation of these marvelous images must be your labor of love! sooooo very well done!! my sincere thanks for including my work – i’m delighted, and oh, so proud!!
xx,
v

mimulux mimulux 58 posts

thank you so much for this feature :)

Janice Dunbar Janice Dunbar 119 posts

Wow, so many amazing images!! I could spend hours on this page looking at it all – great idea! Congrats to everyone!!

tori yule tori yule 7246 posts

Unbelievable work on your part, and the artist’s submissions, too.
Thank you for including me.

Headcrime Headcrime 361 posts

Thank you for the lot of features!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1357 posts

So wonderful Kira, I’m seeing lots of my old faves here but also a lot of work that is totally new to me – and it’s all FABULOUS!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FEATURED ARTISTS!

David's Photoshop David's Photoshop 683 posts

WOW you must be exhausted Kira, so much effort has gone into this Marathon.

Great concept and thank you very much for featuring four of my artworks.

David xx

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3824 posts

@ David …Yes I wont deny it. …600 featured works are on this page now, and I’m not nearly finished yet.
I have over 300 pages to go through yet. Please don’t hesitate to bring wine and roses and music LOL ☺☺

linmarie linmarie 2533 posts

My hat off to our host, this must have taken hours to display, it is fantastic and full of talent,, congratulations to everyone included in this wonderful feature,, amazing, peace and love linmarie

blacknight blacknight 120 posts

What a cool page full of wonderful art and artists! I’v already added two to my watchlist! Thanks for including my art in this amazing collection!

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 50 posts

OMG…..fantastic work in this set. I am putting as a fav. Work quality to aspire to……amazing frankly. Wowzers as Lois would say ….

LudaNayvelt LudaNayvelt 616 posts

Amazing Collection, many congratulations to all

ajgosling ajgosling 120 posts

A fantastic collection of images. Thank you so much for including mine.

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 131 posts

WOW……..what an inspiring body of work here Kira! I can not imagine the time it must have taken you to collate this amazing collection. Thank you for featuring one of mine. I truly appreciate the honor of being featured here. Many thanks and congrats to all the other artists featured.

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 729 posts

Oh my goodness!!!! THIS is amazing, Kira…and must have taken you HOURS to pull together. What a treat to view ….I’ll definitely have to return to see these again – so MUCH to see and enjoy!! Thank you for including four of my works here….such an honour. Congrats of course go to all those who are represented here!! Now go and have a lovely latte, my dear Kira…you deserve it!!! xo

Colleen Farrell Colleen Farrell 54 posts

What a feast for the eyes!! Wow!! So much amazing talent, creativity, skill and imagination! I’m amazed and honored to be included. Thank you so much!

SummerJade SummerJade 1230 posts

So many incredible images!! I’m honoured to have my work among them, thank you so much! ♫♥♫

Christine Annas Christine Annas 356 posts

Wow, what a surprise! I’ve been absent from RB for weeks, only stopping in occasionally to check my mail. What a delight it was to see 2 of my images chosen to be among this glorious collection. Thanks so much for the honor and congratulations to all the other featured artists.

Guillermo Mayoral Guillermo Mayoral 13 posts

Amazing Selection!! I´m honoured to be included!!!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

The way I see it…………..EVERY magnificent, over-the-top, fabulous, incredible, beautiful, gorgeous and perfect piece of art ever created,….is RIGHT HERE…ALL IN ONE PLACE for viewing!!!! Wowzaaaaaaaaa!
Seeing them all together, session after session, is extremely impactful and impressive! KEEP UP THE TERRIFIC WORK EVERYONE!

Carol2 Carol2 1209 posts

Thank you sooo very much for adding my work!! Congratulations everyone on your beautiful work!!